Vikings and the Swedish

Do you need a Danish Leopard 2? I made a Swedish one (look at my sig) and didn't plan to do the Danish, but now I found your scenario...

Moderator Action: This thread has been split with the off topic content in Off Topic.

Ares de Borg said:
Okay, conquer dude, the Danish have a new tank! Go check it out in my unit thread.
Thanks a ton! But I don't understand. I've read those tutorials and I don't know how to get units in a scenerio... :confused:

Chieftess: Thanks. I seriously thoguht this was going to stay off topic.
Ya' hear that? All of that worthless history is ot now!:D

"All of that worthless history is ot now!" History isn't worthless but it is in this thread.
I haven't worked on the map yet as I am busy but I will.

Here tis my first draft. If you like it let me know.

Attachments

• mapscandivnai1.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 105
  • map1.JPG
    map1.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 87
Maybe you could make Denmark larger (even though it really isn't, it will just be hard putting a whole playable civ in there) Maybe there should be some unplayable civs in Europe, just there for bait and alliences.

Other then the Denamark thing, it looks pretty good. Maybe a little less mountains in Norway (Because we need to put cities there)

William GBTW said:
Or make it where cities can be on mountains. Okay this is my FIRST DRAFT.
You can amke cities placeable on mountains? That would be great.:)

You send me the file after you are done with the city placements, and maybe look for good leaderheads/civs. I'll put some units down, and get the story done. Great work with the first draft BTW. ;)

My pick at Willy's draft.

changes:
Kola peninsula (russian, white sea) was too long, fixed it.
Added rivers and lakes
Fixed the shape of Denmark and Sweden, Denmark is longer and thinner, Zealand is now an island.

zip:

Attachments

• nign_mv.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom