Wanted: the name of a fondly remembered game

poiuyt

Chieftain
I remember a Moo-like (?) star-faring game I played some 15 plus years ago about a menace emanating from around galactic core, threatening civilizations, forcing the lot to flee to the outer rim. I recall the object was to discover the mystery of the menace. It had wormholes and stuff, and plant people :) and one had to equip one’s own spaceship through repeated mining expeditions..

I had to stop playing it because of course load; but I don’t remember its name. Can anyone help?

Note: I'm reposting this; apparently I had posted it to the wrong sub-forum.

Thanks for the replies, but it is no to both the above.

I remembered something: in that game, while exploring the galaxy, one finds Earth, lands, and finds a message in some Mandan ruins..

Starflight ?

I remember a Moo-like (?) star-faring game I played some 15 plus years ago about a menace emanating from around galactic core, threatening civilizations, forcing the lot to flee to the outer rim. I recall the object was to discover the mystery of the menace. It had wormholes and stuff, and plant people :) and one had to equip one’s own spaceship through repeated mining expeditions..

I had to stop playing it because of course load; but I don’t remember its name. Can anyone help?

Note: I'm reposting this; apparently I had posted it to the wrong sub-forum.

Starcontrol or starcontrol 2.

Top Bottom