War with Japan!

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Sorry for the lack of screenies at the moment ...

We're in position to declare war on Japan. We have the troops in position and ready, we just need to pull the trigger.

Our main forces are just off the coast of Japan, near one of our target cities. This force can land on a hex that will permit two cities to be hit with Artillery. A third city can be hit with bombers. This should clear that peninsula. From there, a swift progression through our other target cities, then sweeping to clear the rest of the Continent should be unstoppable.

Key to this speed will be the massive bomber force we have. We must be sure to use workers to create Airfields to rebase the bombers as needed. I'm sure that, as we conquer Japan, we'll find "volunteers" to build our air strips for us.

Our secondary force is located near Styx. There is an island just south of Styx with 2 Japanese and a Persian city. I recommend that this island be cleansed quickly, and those forces then shift either up north or to another island.

There are a few single-square island cities. Researching the tech for Marines might be a good idea to completely clear the continent.

Our military is in great shape. Thanks to all the Governors for their dedication and relentless building program. Without that, we would have a much longer war. This one will be swift and decisive!

-- Ravensfire, Minister of Defense

Bombers against a civ without flight makes war easy. As such, we have captured the three cities we set for and razed more. I should note that Nagasaki's garrison has been destroyed (there will be more next turn, of course).

Top Bottom