Warhammer Mod 2.0 Preview

:bump:

the newest creation, a new Witch Elf

Attachments

• WitchElf.gif
    WitchElf.gif
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,953
ED, I just want to congratulate you on nearing the finish line. Don't worry about the deadline slipping - you've done an amazing job.

Like your new units too. Blood Dragon especially. :)

Nice!!! Can´t wait to use blood dragons!!! Keep up the good work... Oh just a reminder: this August Warhammer 2.0 rocks!!!

I CANT WAIT ANOTHER DAY FOR THIS AWESOME MOD!

Congrats on what is sure to be another incredible creation!

god_money said:
I wasn't going to say anything, but I saw mrtn's screen shot ... The mod looks incredible!
Well, it seems that the people are craving screen shots, and who am I to say no? ;)

These are both from a Kislevite game I played. The first one is at the start of my war against Ulthuan, and the second one is my invasion of the Dolgans in the other continent. They had a big bunch of Marauders counterattacking...

Attachments

• mrtn-2kislevite-armies.jpg
    mrtn-2kislevite-armies.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 1,334
  • Dolgan-counteroffensive.jpg
    Dolgan-counteroffensive.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 1,057
Looks great, can't wait to try it out.

But as I was reading the thread, I noticed something...

You've dressed up the witch elves!!!
I'll miss those naked battle-crazed bi... hem, ladies.

Well, no big deal actually. I'm really looking forward trying out the lizardmen!!!

Just a quick question about Warhammer 1.1 (people here seem to respond more frequently so i posted in both threads. Mods, i hope you dont mind.)

i am having some troubles (2 of them) that i hope you guys(or girls) can help me with.

(1) when i play Warhammer 1.1 (all patches, all base downloads, all in correct directories) on my v1.22 Conquests the labels(i think that the text file) are all off. Like when choosing options on random maps' setup it says things like "DELETE" or something else instead of Pangea 60%, etc.

(2) when i play (with the above downloads/patches/etc) this mod I play as Naggaroth (Sp?) and I cannot build The Underways. Naggaroth has a Chaos government and I have five different sewers so I do not understand why this is occuring. Can anyone offer any advice or help?

For the first question, just delete the labels text in the Conquests\Scenarios\WH-Mod\Text folder. That solves that problem.

Never played NAggoroth so I never noticed that.

tjedge1 said:
For the first question, just delete the labels text in the Conquests\Scenarios\WH-Mod\Text folder. That solves that problem.

Never played NAggoroth so I never noticed that.

but can i build the underways with other chaos civs?

:bump: :bump: :bump:

I just couldn't let it slip to page 2. :D

How did I ever miss this thread... It looks really, really cool. I just love those little flag guys at the bottom of the interface. And I'll finally get to see my lizardmen as a civ all their own. It's certainly going to take a long time to download though. Time well spent I'd say :D

i have a lizardmen army my self so i can't wait for this!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

Kinboat said:
...I just love those little flag guys at the bottom of the interface. ...
Thank you. :D They're not made for WH, but I agree that they fit here too. :)

awesome mod! but just one question: what will be the minimum system requirements? as i'm scared i won't be able to play this mod without it lagging every second.

Top Bottom