Washington (IC) Immortal Cookbook

I'm also done with this Cookbook edition and would love to play a new one, putting into practice the lessons I have learned in this thread.

I was thinking about some Organized playing... It's the least visible economic benefit in CIV so we can maybe try some fun with it?

What length do you usually have for your rounds? A week? That would be perfect. I'm a notorious Marathon player but I would actually want to give Hammurabi a shot myself - just because I think I've never played him.

A week a round was what we've been doing. I'd like to switch to shorter rounds (50 turns), especially if we go to Normal speed. I think I'd get more out of the discussion that way. :)

I've kind of been steering clear of the IC games because I honestly don't think I got any game on any other level than Marathon but it would be fun to finally try. Epic and normal are both fine for me obviously - first time player on the series and all that jazz.

A week is pretty standard... leaves 24 hours for discussion and then the week to play. As a result I'd suggest the rounds start Tuesday/Wednesday since that's probably the time people have the fewest free time to play but can still discuss... leaving the weekend for playing before the submission and then 1~2 days for voting.

I'll check for a map after looking after my team's SGOTM needs :)

My time was just eaten up by the SGOTM and other personal issues. I just never got round to playing the round. I really have been a poor host. :(

Top Bottom