way to make leaderheads look more like the ones already there...

redsoxrule85

Lone Red Sox fan in NJ
i found a way to make a leaderhead look more smooth and without blemishes while having them still look like themselves. it will look cartoony but still be 3d, kinda like the civ iii defaut leaderheads!...

you can do this if you have adobe photshop 6.0... go to filters, blurs, then smart blur, and play around with the sliders. every picture may not work well, but you can get some nice civ iii looking pics with this. here are some pics i used the smart blur on(fdr) i did not format them to be used in civ iii, so dont try it! all i did was use the smart blur filter. you can do what you want with this picture, and remember, you can make it look even smoother, or less so, by moving the sliders.

(I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT):D

oh well, if you have photoshop, you can try it, i am very stupid with the internet, so it really looks better tho...

sorry:rolleyes:

How about you attach the file to your post rather than link to it?

here lemme try it again...

Attachments

• fdr.gif
    fdr.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 157
WOW IT WERKED!!!!!!!! K HERE IS THE FINAL FINISH...

Attachments

• fdrwithsmartblur.gif
    fdrwithsmartblur.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 181
thats more subtle, you can make it more drastic also... this wasnt the greatest pic to do it in, it was the one i found first though. it still looks a little more like civ iii leaderheads. gimme a pic, and ill try that one too

Top Bottom