We should create the Hydrogen bomb,Neutron bomb, Emp bomb, Dirty bomb

Raptorf22

Chieftain
Hydrogen bomb- regular nukes pollute 9 squares and kill half the citizens.Hyrodgen bomb should pollute 27 squares and 8/10th of the citizens.

Neutron bomb-kills all citizen putting it back to 1. that way it kills all production

Dirty bomb- pollutes without killing people.

Emp bomb- takes out radar artillary and bombers perhaps?

What do u guys think, i know its kind of insane.....

Fission ICBM's wouldn't be good for very long.

From my memory there aren't many fission ICBMs anyway. TacNukes could be the fission bombs here, and ICBMs could have their costs upped and effects upped as well.

Dirty bombs spread radiation, obviously killing people do they not?

EMP bombs do not exist. Electro Magnetic Pulse is a by product of large explosions. The larger the explosion the larger the EMP. This Pulse is amplified when an atom is split or when Fission occurs, which is what a nuclear bomb is.

Dirty bombs have yet to be used anywhere in the world, or produced by nations for actual weapon's. The only people known in the world to seek these are rebel and terrorist organizations who don't constitute a state and so not a nation in CivIII.

Hydrogen Bombs and Nuetron bombs are already present in CivIII with Tactical Nukes and ICBM's. Hydrogen bombs are simply a nuclear bomb (call it fission if you like) using hydrogen as a base for the explosion rather then Uranium or Plutonium 383. Hydrogen produces much less radiation then your uranium or plutonium based weapons so why would they produce more radiation? they wouldn't. A Nuetron Bomb is a thermo nuclear device which is what all ICBM's to date beside a few (a few being about 300 or so is estimated in the U.S. and 750 in the Former U.S.S.R. out of a total of about 3,000 - 4,500 weapons to date) have onbaord their tips. Nuetron is simply spliting a nuetron atom rather then the normal proton which produces larger wide spread damage with minorly less radiation.

In my opinion these weapons would be a waste of time.

Top Bottom