Weekend Specials Online

Rocket league is only $12 right now on bundle stars

so steam sale- you guys get anything? I got a few cheap ones, endless dungeon, starward rogue and convoy. Convoy is like an ftl clone I've had my eye on for a while. Starward rogue is a rogue like twin stick shooter from arcen games, they make a few other ones I like. Endless dungeon is some kind of rogue like dungeon crawler.

so steam sale- you guys get anything? I got a few cheap ones, endless dungeon, starward rogue and convoy. Convoy is like an ftl clone I've had my eye on for a while. Starward rogue is a rogue like twin stick shooter from arcen games, they make a few other ones I like. Endless dungeon is some kind of rogue like dungeon crawler.

I got Stardew Valley (had it elsewhere before but I like a consolidated game library), Voodoo Garden (had this refunded :( ), Dark Souls 2 (Humble Monthly), Red Alert 3 (same as Stardew), and Kingdom: New Lands (really enjoyed the original).

I had over 150 games on my wishlist that were discounted so I waited a few days and got "safe" choices that I knew I'd pour at least a few hours into. Stardew will get me at least 50 hours, Red Alert 3 at least 15, and Kingdom at least 15-20 as well. Decent value for less than $40.

Picked up Darkest Dungeon, an RPG Dungeon Crawler where the characters start to get psychological issues if they are too stressed.

The RNG in that game is... unforgiving, to say the least. I wanted to like that game a lot but so much of it came down to simply good or bad luck that the appeal wore off real quick.

The RNG in that game is... unforgiving, to say the least. I wanted to like that game a lot but so much of it came down to simply good or bad luck that the appeal wore off real quick.

It does seem unforgiving so far. Have to learn to not be attached to any characters as they will end up in the graveyard sooner or later.

I picked up the remaining Fallout 4 DLC I didn't have.

The quests for Vault-Tec were pretty short, but you do get a massive vault in which to build and a bunch of stuff that's applicable to your other settlements. Automaton allows you to build robots, amongst others. I haven't been to Far Harbour or Nuka World yet.

August humble monthly prerelease is 2 games, nba 2k17 and pillars of eternity. $12 just for pillars is a better deal than I've seen elsewhere.

August humble monthly prerelease is 2 games, nba 2k17 and pillars of eternity. $12 just for pillars is a better deal than I've seen elsewhere.

Figured I'd give NBA 2K17 a try. Essentially unplayable with just a keyboard, even if you sim games in My GM mode. Makes sense since sports are definitely console-oriented, but sucks since I don't have a controller.

It does, however, run much better on PC than 2K15 did. Smooth with pretty reasonable loading times.

I played 2k13 a lot, I would like an updated game and I have a controller. Updated rosters and stats would be nice. Issue for me is I wanted to do my career and play 48 min games to pad stats, like you can easily score 100 points in a game in 48 minutes- in 5 min quarters stats are much lower, but it takes forever to play 82 48 minute games. So I did one season, won the championship, season 2 I stalled out and got bored.

Shadow Warrior is free at Humble Bundle until 8 am BST on Saturday (a little under 43 hours or so from now).

Walking Dead season 1 is free on humble bundle right now.

Awesome! Picked it up. :D

Another month of Humble Monthly, another month of games I mostly don't want. :p

Like last time I'm willing to hand gift keys out to people here on CFC. Here is what I currently have available:

Eterium
HackyZack
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Worms W.M.D.
Nongunz
ONE PIECE BURNING BLOOD
Overcooked
Wuppo
Armello
Galactic Civilizations III
Kero Blaster
SimplePlanes
Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan
The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizza Boy
Void Destroyer
Wildlife Park 3

Edit: PM me, of course, if you want some. :p

Last edited:
Which reminds me, Vincour. You should PM me again now that I'm back from holidays. :)

Lords of Xulima deluxe edition is $2 on amazon. Pretty sure it's a steam code.

It looks really interesting, it's like might and magic series where you have a party and same combat style, but I just don't have time for it. It's supposedly really hard and long.

Top Bottom