• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Welcome New Members

Hello Everyone!

After using civfanatics website for many years as a guest, i'm now very pleased to finally be a member. I loved civilization 4, it was so addictive and so visually attractive. Now on civ 5 since the release date. Going to admit, i had a huge amount of hate for vanilla civ5 but firaxis redeemed themselves in my eyes with G&K, what a fantastic expansion. its now on par with the complete edition of civ4, so i'm super excited to see what brand new game mechanics lie in the next expansion! Look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with you all on civfanatics!

Many thanks!

Hy everybody! I'm new here, from Hungary, i'm playing civ1 for about 15 years, and i can't stop it (yesterday, after 1year break, i played 8hours in a row). so I wanted Terraform for new chellenges, and finaly find this page.
Have a nice civilization-played day :)

Daniel

I've been enjoying stuff from CF for a while, but I never bothered to register till now... My favorite is CIV IV BTS, but I've been getting into CIV V vanilla lately... I also enjoy SMAC. Nice to meet you all.

Hi everybody. It seems I'm a rarity around here, a new player who's starting with Civ5 G&K. So far I love the game, even though I have only the vaguest idea of what I'm doing. :)

Hello all!
I used to play Civ a long time ago (must have been on the Amiga). Recently picked up Civ V on Steam and 2 games later G&K. Love it so far and love this site and all the useful posts here!
/Stephano

Hey CrazyBlend, that makes two of us! haha. I got Civ5 G&K for Christmas so I'm just starting out as well. Played CivRev on the 360, but that's it.

Hello other people, anyone know how much Civ V will cost to download on Amazon at around the 2nd or 3rd?
But nonetheless, its good to be able to download mods to make a great game better, here's a lil civ autobiography:
Fave Civ: Byzantian
Fave Unique Unit: Oromo Warrior
Fave Uniuqe Building: Citadel
Fave Mod: RFC
Fave Leader: Justinian
Fave Quote: "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first, and then seek to win."
Least fave civ: England
Least fave UU: Jaguar
Least fave mod: Final Frontier
Least fave Leader: Montezuma
Happy civing! (Btw, all of these up top are for Civ IV ^-^)

Hello! I go by Kaitan, I play Civ 3 but also have 4 & 5; I'm currently attempting to play around with the editor and make a good mod. Thanks!
I found this site through a friend.

First time poster long time lurker. Finally created an account and thought I would say hello to all fellow fans of the civ series.

Personally played civ 1 thru 3 skipped 4 and only just recently picked up #5 off of steam sale just before Xmas.

Happy New Years

Long-time casuall civ player, started with 2, have 3/4/5 and xpacs on steam. Trying to take my game to that next level.

Can win vs. cpu on middle difficulties on Civ 5, but am failing miserably at moving up in difficulty so I'm here to learn strats and such.

hello verybody i am first here .i'm glad to meet you.
i just want to say hi to all the old and new members on cf
I am 30 years old
Hey there. I just found your site because of the linkage on the official Civ Site. I am from thailand, although I live in bangkok right now.
i love civ. play civ1 in ipad ( idos )

Hello all. Newbie here with a question: Where can I find game mods for the Mac versions?

Top Bottom