What are you watching on Youtube now? η'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never watched this show, but this is pretty funny. Kind of has an I Love Lucy vibe to it.

I'm going to watch this, but if it tries to convince me that boob armour isn't awesome, its going to fail.
Awesome for the male gaze, maybe, but as armour, nearly worse than useless. Jill Bearup's videos are class though, so you should enjoy it anyway. :)

The dunk is crazy but the announcers are the real show. They go absolutely berserk :lmao:
Reminds me of Tasteless and Artosis announcing Starcraft 2. These NBA announcers can only dream of living up to how insane the Starcraft 2 announcers go... Tasteless and Artosis in particular...

I mean the South Korean Starcraft announcers go completely nuts as well, but I can't understand what they're saying.

Halle Berry on "Hot Ones"... a show where the celebrity guests eat spicy hot wings and then are interviewed... with each question being preceded by a hotter and progressively hotter wing sauce. All I can say is Halle Berry is an absolute BEAST at the game... she not only succeeded, but excelled with style, where so many others faltered.

She was released last year. Good to know you can urge someone who listens to you, to commit suicide, and only get something like 1 1/2 years in jail.

Then again you have to be really dumb to do the whole thing in phone texts. Did she imagine the cops wouldn't bother looking at the guy's phone? :shake:

According to the YouTube comments "Gone to hell in a handbasket" comes from the gold rush when men were lowered down the mine shaft in a basket to set dynamite. If they failed to get back to the top fast enough they were said to have gone to hell in a handbasket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom