What are you watching on YouTube now ?

All of the Forgotten Weapons stuff. So now I'm watching him try the Martini Henry Carbine, yesterday saw the one where he was showing off a rusty old Japanese artillery piece they found in some Pacific Island (very interesting).

I've been watching a bunch of Dr. Michael Sugrue this past weekend -- first his three part lecture on Plato's The Republic, then shifting to his lectures on the Epic of Gilgamesh and Augustine's Confessions.

A bunch of my favorite game-youtubers were invited to try Cities Skylines 2, so I've been watching their unique brands of chaos unfold. So far I've watched Let's Game it Out, AmbiguousAmphibian, and Call Me Kevin's, with a few more to go.

I had a problem today that I wanted solved with the location of my temporary holding place for files being unzipped. Although I did not understand the language of this YouTuber I was able to solve my issue in an instant after watching this video. Read 23.56 billion posts on reddit from english speaking people and could not get a simple explanation for what I wanted. This guys' non-english video solved my problem in less than 3 minutes.

I watched some of your school story videos. They sounded pretty wild!
Thanks I'm actually doing an interview series where I interview others who went to the school also. Haven't posted yet going to post them all at once I think.

Unfortunately the best one was the 1st, we spoke for almost 100 minutes but at the end I realized I had the mic turned off 😣 Going to redo it again

An interesting question. I would definitely prefer to be operated by somebody who hasn't been on shift with minimal breaks for 12+ hours. That said, the videos seems relevant enough for the majority of people working non-emergency service sector jobs today.

No thanks. I can deduce the summation would be beyond terrible :D

I tend to like Overly Sarcastic. Simplistic but fun.

I found a Wired series where they're asking comp sci and programming people who are ridic good at teaching random questions from the internet. Definitely will be looking for the teachers more on Youtube, coursera, etc.

Top Bottom