What are you watching on YouTube now ?

^The model being maintained as an end itself, can also lead to decisions (not healthy) of keeping the model despite being aware of signs that it is not accurate. Separate from thinking the model simply needs adjustments and piling on problematic additions and finesse.

Luke Thomas breaks down how top-3 heavyweight Anthony Joshua dismantled lineal MMA champion Francis Ngannou in a boxing match. The tl:dr version: More sophisticated timing and efficiency of movement. I'm reminded of what happens sometimes when a promising player from a lower division graduates to the top level, and someone who looked like a beast a minute ago suddenly can't tie their own shoes.

That was a very funny bit. I loved that Celina was kind of into it. :lol:

The Rookie trivia: The singer of the band that does "Daddy Cop" is Zander Hawley, son of showrunner Alexi Hawley. When Zander was in high school, he had a music duo with actress Amandla Stenberg.

I want that Tshirt!
@Kyriakos. After I said that I wanted it, Kit sneakily ordered it and it arrived yesterday. Now all I need to do is to work out how to get a photo from my new phone onto my computer. I could ask my son, but he'll just sigh one of those sighs that says, "Boomer".
How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a Millenial child.

You select the photo and there should be choices to "share", which include emailing it to yourself :)
Maybe on your fancy schmancy phone. I can't send it to an email, only to another phone. (I was forced to replace my 2G Nokia last month. . :()
I'm trying to send it to my resident Uhura's phone, who can then send it to my email addie.

Instead of watching the spinny wheel for an hour or two, I'm watching

Ant wars ^^
That ant which has a huge head and blocks the entrance to the nest, has been used as a symbol way too many times. But it should be closer to a boulder than to a human.
Their whole raison d'être is to get really,really close to humans. Until there are no humans left. :)

Top Bottom