• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What color is your telephone book?

What color is your phone book?

• Red

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Green

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Cyan

• Blue

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Purple (Violet)

• Brown

• Black

• Grey

• White

• Magenta

• Total voters

amadeus

burning out his fuse out here alone
Here's a kind of interesting question: what color is your local telephone book?

Mine is red. I'd like to see what other people's colors are.

Yellow, I was always under the impression all telephone books were yellow.

Originally posted by Ohwell
Yellow is commercial businesses here, while white is residential.

I don't know which to vote for?
Same here, and I know it's the same in Southern BC too.

The main business listings are the Yellow Pages, whose cover and pages are, erm, yellow.

The residential listings is the BT Phone Book, called just the 'phone book. This is blue.

I think you'll find the above true for the whole of the UK, and probably similar in Ireland. (?)

We also have the yellow pages for business,but I think in the residential one purple is more dominant than white,so I voted Purple (OK,mostly its advertisement on the cover)

Mine is yellow. But I have one also in light green for the local area. The yellow one covers a larger area.

my cover is half white, and half yellow..... the pages are about 1/3 white and 2/3s yellow.

It's yellow and it's ALWAYS been yellow, I havve old phone books from the early 80's and those are also yellow....yellow yellow yellow

Mainly yellow, but since we receive so many, there are blue ones and white ones. There are a couple of them which have more then one of those colors mentioned.

Originally posted by Pillager
The main business listings are the Yellow Pages, whose cover and pages are, erm, yellow.

The residential listings is the BT Phone Book, called just the 'phone book. This is blue.

I think you'll find the above true for the whole of the UK, and probably similar in Ireland. (?)
All hail yellow pages!!!!

Top Bottom