What do you think of Persia as a civ?

"Yay! I made him shut up! He doesn't want to argue anymore! Mom I win an argument on a forum" lmao.

Kids nowadays...

Edit:

AGAIN? I don't remember I said something to close discussing before. Come back to our world and read my posts again and please quote it that if I said something about closing discussing twice.

Babies nowadays.

Another post of yours with exactly zero evidence of your claim. One has to wonder how weak a position has to be for you to completely ignore the topic for 4 or 5 posts now.

Every single post of mine in this thread has been justifying my position. None of yours have. Feel free to keep claiming intellectual superiority and ignoring the topic, you're the only one that looks bad.

I already posted yet you just can't accept. Wondering that if are an iranian... Cuz you acting like someone I've met online who belives superiority of iran in every single aspect.

GA isn't infinite with persia. Yes, +1 move is great for storming but ONLY in GA. In rest of the game you literally don't have an UA. You only have UU and UB. Immortals probably best spear unit yet it has limited time and Satrap comes late. And you claiming persia is best warmonger civ, Oh God!

Let's look at Zulu. 50% less for melee unit upkeep 25% less xp requirement. That means persia's units get lvl 4 when they hit 60 exp while Zulu need just 45. This is enough to see superiority of Zulu but you probably come back with some BS arguments to just give an answer.

And there is Ikanda, which gives epic promotions to melee units; Buffalo Horns, Buffalo Chest, Buffalo Loins +1 movement, exceptional flank bonus and defense against ranged units.

If you still don't agree with superiority of Zulu at war, lets play a game, you, as persia and I, as Zulu and let's show people which civ is better at war?

Congratulations on finally posting something of vague substance. I disagree with your assessment. Speed is king, not XP, not maintenance, not melee units. And speed is 50% faster with persia from basically the time you finish liberty until the end of the game. Its fine, you can disagree with it, but your blatant arrogance is very offputting for productive conversation.

Now read the thread title and ask yourself why you bothered to interject Zulu into it in the first place.

Congratulations on finally posting something of vague substance. I disagree with your assessment. Speed is king, not XP, not maintenance, not melee units. And speed is 50% faster with persia from basically the time you finish liberty until the end of the game. Its fine, you can disagree with it, but your blatant arrogance is very offputting for productive conversation.

Yay! I got a congrats from the far best player and prof of civ 5!

Now read the thread title and ask yourself why you bothered to interject Zulu into it in the first place.

Before saying "read title" I suggest you to read posts properly.
Persia has the best warfare trait in the game.

This post is why Zulu left Africa and came here to prove her superiority.

You wanna be the cool guy? Try harder.

Sorry to interrupt the cripple fight, but both Persia AND Zulu are top tier warmongering civs. Can we leave it at that

Moderator Action: @Chum and FaohKi-
This is not your thread to derail with personal arguments and trolling. Both of you need to get back on topic and cease the personal sniping.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Top Bottom