What do you wash your face with?

jamielor

Chieftain
And how clear is your skin? Do you have acne/wrinkles?

Do you use lotions/moisturizers?
Do you find they really help control oil/dryness?

Do you find the people who wash their faces Less Often or who use only water have better skin?

Have you tried any foods/natural products to wash your face with?
(some popular ones are honey, lemon juice, vinegar or olive oil)

I have recently become suspicious that the skincare business is a hoax, selling us soaps to dry out our skin and then lotions to replenish the very moisture and elasticity that they take away!

What are your thoughts/opinions on the subject of skincare?

Do you find the people who wash their faces Less Often or who use only water have better skin?

I have recently become suspicious that the skincare business is a hoax, selling us soaps to dry out our skin and then lotions to replenish the very moisture and elasticity that they take away!

Some acne wash, even though I don't have any. Hey, it works :D

Honey works suprisingly well - if I'm noticing a pimple starting to build up, I wash my face well, stick some honey for a bit, wash it all - pimple starts to go.

Other then that I use stuff I'm given

I use soap, whatever is cheap.

I don't have acne (although I did; everyone does in high school...), and I figure I'll probably have wrinkles because I squint and laugh a lot.

I don't talk about washing my face with other people, so I really can't make a comparison; those who tend to not wash themselves aren't people I can tolerate talking to for any extended lengths of time anyway.

Perhaps skin care is a hoax; perhaps there's something to it... I do think that people would have to use some sort of soap to get rid of excess dirt and bacteria that collects in the pores, although I have yet to see the need for moisturizer on my own face.

Although I do think that washing too often does tend to have a drying out effect, soap or no soap.

Irish spring with aloe. I'm to old for acne and to young for wrinkles.

I use some sort of acne scrub and facial cleanser but I don't think it works. People say that my face looks better when I use it but I don't notice any change at all :cry: .

But it isn't all that bad so I'm hoping it'll clear up when I'm older. :goodjob:

I use some cheap ass facial soap and water.

I use my own seed.

For you however, jamielor, I'd recommend durian mush with some agave nectar and raw organic grapes squashed into it.

I have very dry skin so I tend to stay away from washing it with soap or anything of the like or my skin will start to dry out and crack and turn whitish ...

I use orange stuff when I remember to buy it and regular Dr. Bronner's bar soap when I don't. I wash my face every morning, and any night I've worn makeup that day (rarely).

I usually break out a bit when I'm PMSing, but less when I'm using the orange stuff. I don't have wrinkles.

Why sulfuric acid of course, and only after shaving, then I like to top it all off with a huge glass of lemonade and let it drip down my neck. Why, what do you use? Soap? Hah!

big ol' bar o' soap

clear, free of acne/wrinkles, but woefully dry

yes, quite frequently

it lasts a good six to seven hours, then I need to reapply

I'm not sure, everyone around me has better skin

no

definitely

as long as it isn't obsessive, I'm fine with it

my answers in red :)

My beard with shampoo and the rest of my face with soap. I think the last time I went to the store it was Irish Spring if you really want details.

Top Bottom