What if the White Army won the Russian Civil War

USSR kinda forced the elites to make concessions.

No USSR and with memories if Great Depression fading I suspect you would have gotten a Reagan like figurevsooner rather than 81 irl.

Which would probably make things worse.

Perhaps and yet we'll never truly know. On the other hand if communism never succeeded in Russia than it's entirely possible Mao would be completely discouraged from doing anything political in his lifetime. In essence no CCP.

Perhaps and yet we'll never truly know. On the other hand if communism never succeeded in Russia than it's entirely possible Mao would be completely discouraged from doing anything political in his lifetime. In essence no CCP.
Without the CCP in China, China should be very weak and be attacked and colonized by other power as Russia, USA, Japan, United Kingdom, French and even Germany and Italy should be part of the scramble.

Without the CCP in China, China should be very weak and be attacked and colonized by other power as Russia, USA, Japan, United Kingdom, French and even Germany and Italy should be part of the scramble.

Would have probably been just Japan. I see the Europeans would either lose their colonies to a war hungry Japan or simply let their colonies go from settler's remorse like what happened in our timeline.

Japan would likely still attempt to punch America in the face, so I don't see the Japanese staying an empire over China for long. They'd still probably get nuked too. China would likely revert to a post war 1950s warlord state.

Top Bottom