What is the best reward for a senatorial mission in RTW?

money comes in more ahndy... though it doesnt´t buy you happiness...

Alex the Great said:
Actually money allows you to throw games every day. So in this case, it does!
You'll spend most of it in a short amount of time. So you can raise it, but you'll end up turning it back to yearly when it takes too much money.

I throw games every year if I´m able. but not more than that ´cos I´m always short of ca$h

Sometimes when you complete a mission for the senate they throw games in your honour at rome.
I hate that reward.

The 10,000 denarii is nice, but honestly, I prefer when they give me an Urban Cohort, Sarmation Mercenary, etc. Money is nice, but since I'll eventually spend it on troops, I say why wait?
Give me 10,000 denarii anytime. Even over the Decere. Gold can allow you the power to put forces wher you want them; a unit might be nice, but often its in the wrong place, especially if you are obtaining 4 to 8 provinces per year on average. The Captial is rarely on the Empire fringe, where the effect would be most pronounced. However... a clever person would move their capital... (?). ;)

I throw games every year if I´m able. but not more than that ´cos I´m always short of ca$h
jesus christ did you really say ca$h 14 years ago

also what the hell is with this formatting

Eerh, the ´s appear to be acute accents. I remember I had to use those instead of apostrophes (I had a different keyboard back then). The conversion to Xenforo wrecked a lot of old non-alphanumeric characters.

Also, why are you bumping a 14-year-old thread?

Mostly to annoy you I guess, but also I really am curious about the triggers for adjusting popularity. Google's giving me nothing but conjecture. M2's mechanics have much more in-depth technical documentation.

I'm going to play unmodded vanilla R:TW in the next few days. I blame it on you.

That's what I've been doing. I grabbed the mobile version, because my phone is a better computer than my second desktop.

Sorry about the lack of new info, but I got sidetracked into playing Civ 3 instead of R:TW. I'll get back to you on this.

Acceptable. I've been playing AoE2 DE myself. Still kinda sorta playing a Scythia campaign on my phone, though.

Top Bottom