What Native American tribe do you expect/want?

Which Native American tribe do you expect/want?

• Total voters
If we're bringing up population then there are two areas they need to focus on should they come up with new civs:

-South Asia/Southeast Asia/Whatever you call the space in between the Middle East and Bangladesh

-Sub-Saharan Africa

I would like to vore "none". :)

I neither want nor expect anything. They could all work.

I think it's been confirmed that the barbarians retain their colours as they have been seen with their own Galley's in a video ro a screenshot.

You missed the point; the idea is that the civ has the same colors, or almost the same colors, as barbarians. This would make the screenshot appear to have been a barbarian, however turns out to be an actual civ instead. :king:

I'm pretty sure I'm being an idoit here... But... Has anyone brought up the fact that sitting bulls name was more acurately translated to "BUFFALO bull sitting on its haunches"... And that the "new civ rescource" hasn't been revealed yet because it would give away the civ/ leader?... Yeah...

If we're bringing up population then there are two areas they need to focus on should they come up with new civs:

-South Asia/Southeast Asia/Whatever you call the space in between the Middle East and Bangladesh

-Sub-Saharan Africa
And funnily enough both areas have been addressed in this expansion. :p
I'm pretty sure I'm being an idoit here... But... Has anyone brought up the fact that sitting bulls name was more acurately translated to "BUFFALO bull sitting on its haunches"... And that the "new civ rescource" hasn't been revealed yet because it would give away the civ/ leader?... Yeah...
The most serene civ in the game is also apparently a bombshell, exciting and different enough for a certain interviewer to consider it his favorite civ in the expansion. I'm still banking on Venetian glass.

The most serene civ in the game is also apparently a bombshell, exciting and different enough for a certain interviewer to consider it his favorite civ in the expansion. I'm still banking on Venetian glass.

How quickly people forget about that comment... the wonders of the Information Age :king:

45% of Americans have in their pocket a device that can access all the planet's knowledge in mere seconds. We instead use it to look at images of cats being silly.

Gotta love the information age.

Isn't the new resource associated with Indonesia? Bison/Buffalo is possible for a plains tribe, but so is glass for Venice.

45% of Americans have in their pocket a device that can access all the planet's knowledge in mere seconds. We instead use it to look at images of cats being silly.

Gotta love the information age.

Not all the planets knoledge, just THE MAN'S corrupted and twisted version of the truth. Come to Nigeria, where the royalty speak only the truth!

You'd think that, but the UA implies that Indonesia gets six different luxuries total and we haven't actually seen the luxuries themselves despite numerous opportunities to show off Indonesia's fancy resources, lending credence to the idea that they're just generics that aren't available normally in your game.

Yea I sincerely doubt we will have Buffalo as a resource. Think about it, that's a resource that would appear to everyone - yet we would probably have seen it in some playthrough/screenshots/vids somewhere simply because of statistical odds. Meaning by simple statistics, Buffalo is pretty much guaranteed not to be in at this point

Either way, with Venice being the Hypercube civ most likely (The PCGamer Review article made that pretty clear), I doubt we see any "Nomadic" features. The final civ is still an absolute mystery

Arachno, resources would be placed on the same tile as the city. Why do you think the 3 Unique Indonesian cities can't be razed as part of the UA? It used to be before a patch that when city states razed a city, the coding meant they would leave a Porcelain/Jewelry resource on the tile where a city was razed. The Unique Luxuries are tied to the city tile itself, same with Indonesia most likely

Yea I sincerely doubt we will have Buffalo as a resource. Think about it, that's a resource that would appear to everyone - yet we would probably have seen it in some playthrough/screenshots/vids somewhere simply because of statistical odds. Meaning by simple statistics, Buffalo is pretty much guaranteed not to be in at this point

Either way, with Venice being the Hypercube civ most likely (The PCGamer Review article made that pretty clear), I doubt we see any "Nomadic" features. The final civ is still an absolute mystery

Yeah, I gotta agree with this. Venice is a shoe-in but they did a damn fine job of hiding the other one.

You'd think that, but the UA implies that Indonesia gets six different luxuries total and we haven't actually seen the luxuries themselves despite numerous opportunities to show off Indonesia's fancy resources, lending credence to the idea that they're just generics that aren't available normally in your game.

Or "unique" could mean "city state". Btw, love darkstalkers.

Thinking some more about it, Shoshone sort of fits the bill for a Firaxis curveball civ, and especially Sacagawea. It's been a lot of men with beards in BNW already, and since Pueblo was officially announced a last-minute dud, it makes sense to replace with another western North-American nation of significance, this time with a female leader as a counterweight to Iroquois' leader.

Thinking some more about it, Shoshone sort of fits the bill for a Firaxis curveball civ, and especially Sacagawea. It's been a lot of men with beards in BNW already, and since Pueblo was officially announced a last-minute dud, it makes sense to replace with another western North-American nation of significance, this time with a female leader as a counterweight to Iroquois' leader.

And with the pueblo debacle, perhaps they wanted to pick a "leader" that they know will not bring problems. Sacajawea is already on money, so I assume the Shoshone people shouldn't have a problem with it.

Top Bottom