What trophies have you got?

Methuselah

King
Just interested in knowing what trophies other people have managed to get. I don't have many myself, but I'm getting there slowly. :p

Attachments

• trophies.JPG
    trophies.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 432
Well, I have a bit more, but some just aren't coming.
I never get brigit, never heard or saw her...
I have no idea how you could turn one of your units into a baboon...
I have no idea what a score victory is, I am currently on my way for a time victory (it's getting boring, and I have enough units to rampage all the world in just 2 or 3 turns, but it's not the goal I pursue ;)
Never saw or heard of the leviathan.
Not to mention that I failed 3 times the radiant guard already :(

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 191
I have no idea how you could turn one of your units into a baboon...QUOTE]

The Wonder spell can occassionally turn the caster into a baboon.... although when it happened to me, it was still an archmage, just also a baboon..... fun times!

I never get brigit, never heard or saw her...

You need to hope that the Ring of Carcer spawns on your map. Spawns in snow places, if you move a unit of level 15 or higher into it you rescue Brigit, and get to use her. I managed it with an immortal whilst playing Grigori (one overpowered immortal I might add - it took out Orthus, Acheron, and 2 of the horsemen :p. )

You need to hope that the Ring of Carcer spawns on your map. Spawns in snow places, if you move a unit of level 15 or higher into it you rescue Brigit, and get to use her. I managed it with an immortal whilst playing Grigori (one overpowered immortal I might add - it took out Orthus, Acheron, and 2 of the horsemen :p. )
I just killed the avatar of wrath and got no trophy :(
I got the mithril golem nd got no trophy for this one either.
Well, I should get the "reach 100" trophy soon...

Brigit is awesome. Easily my best unit every time I get her. No more 'I have 0.2% chance of losing, hmmm is it really worth the risk'. She's like a grigori adventurer immortal on steroids.

Hey hi WarKirby, did you know you can toggle manna bar on/off and that.. Mahala is a woman? Just found out...thought I'd share this with ya..on this free Sunday afternoon with nothing to do but play FFH..:(:D
Hit a top left button for trophies.

Hmm... As Basium, Hyborem was summoned but didn't found a city. I of course marched over and killed him, but Hyborem didn't get to respawn because he had no city, and thus I didn't get a trophy. I did rescue Brigit though!

I got a few after carrying on through the "Wait, just one more turn" button in my first Illians game in 0.34 - hitting 100, ascending Auric, killing Basium, etc etc - slightly annoying, that.

Oh, and the Menagerie's pretty much a given now that there's a scenario for it :)

I believe you have to build the thingie in the scenario. At least I did when I played it.

I also just got my religion victory. Turns out, it is very easy for infernals if the horsemen wipe out rest of the world.

I believe you have to build the thingie in the scenario. At least I did when I played it.

I also just got my religion victory. Turns out, it is very easy for infernals if the horsemen wipe out rest of the world.
good one :)
I found it was a lot easier with the leafs or kilmorph.
An a lot earlier too.

I now have a time victory (had to relod, because I got an accidental conquest victory by culture flipping the sheaim's last city :lol:); reached 100 on the armaggedon counter and turned a unit into a baboon.
No brigit on this map.
I still don't know what a "score victory" is, I thought I would get it in the same move I got the time vicory...

good one :)
I found it was a lot easier with the leafs or kilmorph.
An a lot earlier too.

I now have a time victory (had to relod, because I got an accidental conquest victory by culture flipping the sheaim's last city :lol:); reached 100 on the armaggedon counter and turned a unit into a baboon.
No brigit on this map.
I still don't know what a "score victory" is, I thought I would get it in the same move I got the time vicory...

I would have thought so as well. Anyone know how you get a score victory then?

A score victory isn't actualy achieveable in the epic game. It is a holdover from vanilla Civ scenarios in which you achieve victory by reaching a particular score. I really have no idea why there is a trophy for it.

Top Bottom