What Video Games Have You Been Playing VII: The Real Ending is Locked Behind a Paywall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator Action: Whilst I was merging some double posts on this page, Birdjaguar posted #1000. The next thread rights should go to him, then to Synsensa, Takhisis and Broken Erika in that order.

Last edited:
Well, I wasn't sure whether to hide yours too or not, but you seem to have caught me not making that decision in time.

Went back to Far Cry Primal over the weekend. I really like the open-world aspect of the game. I managed to capture an Izila outpost by luring the guards into a trio of Woolly Rhinos. I even got the stealth bonus.

otoh, the animals are removed a little too quickly at times. Twice I was pursuing an animal and it must have reached whatever limit the game puts on it (time, distance, I'm not sure) and it vanished, even though I'd tagged it and hit it with my weapons.
Huh, that's an interesting bug. I haven't noticed animals disappearing in Far Cry 5, at least not until you have killed them at which point they go *poof*.

I actually booted up Far Cry 4 after beating 5 and yeah, it's a better game. 5 had some welcome incremental improvements over 4 (better helicopters, airplanes, you loot without the time-wasting animations, freedom to change missions) but the story, the setting, the animals, the weapons, the abilities, the leveling system and a bunch of other things are just plain worse than in 4. I get it, the main argument against 4 was that it was just a re-hash of 3 and they had to shake things up but they missed the mark. Nothing game breaking for sure. The game is just plain less fun than the previous two games.

So, either way, if Birdjaguar wants to re-ask his question in the eighth thread, we'd all be grateful. :)

I've decided it's time top re-install Oblivion. Does anyone remember if it needs a cd-key? 'cause if it does, it could be a problem since i haven't seen the manual for this game since sometime around 2011.....
It's available on GOG, so you can just buy it again there and not need anything else ever again :p

Indeed. I 'only' possess three hard copies of Oblivion - the black Game of the Year edition, the white Anniversary edition and the original brown collectors' edition - but I still bought a downloadable copy from GOG. :)

I have 2 GOTY editions of oblivion, i bought the a second copy after my cd-drive failed spectacularly and destroyed the first disc.(and my blew out my pc's power supply and started a small fire) Fun times. And the only time i had a computer catch fire that wasn't caused by the power supply...(I've had 4 power supply's catch fire on me, stoopid $20 chinese knock-out power supplies...)

Cool. I'll start one shortly.

Moderator Action: The new thread is here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom