What will Si Thep becomes in Civilization 7?

What will Si Thep becomes in Civilization 7?

• A. A City State

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • B. A Medieval World Wonder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. A City Name

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • D. Expansion Content

• E. No. not yet.. tooo new.

• Total voters
Si Thep. An old city that not so many knows it exists beyond the folk lore of Petchabun province, or only a handful of historians and archaeologists knew that it exists. is now officially recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage. (And it is fore more ancient than Angkor Wat, at least three centuries older). What should becomes of it in Civ7?
1695134923168.png

A. A City State
B. A Medieval World Wonder
C. A City Name of any Mekhong Subcontinent Civ (Either Siamese, Khmer, or 'Mon' (Ruling people of Dvaravati Empire(?), a power that rivaled Yasothorn Empire of the Khmers)
D. Expansion content
E. No.. not yet.. It's too new.

What I know of Si Thep is from Sujit Wongtes's book 'Sukhothai is Not the First Siamese Capitol'. Too bad I don't know much about it and I've yet to visit there myself.

A city. Most likely part of an appropriate civilization, though it could, I suppose, be a city state, but there's far more good city states than the game can use, so it could be left out altogether in that case.

Not every ruined city is a potential world wonder; only a handful are in the game and they are exceptional in their nature, their preservation and their fame.

Not every ruined city is a potential world wonder
Indeed, and some are completely unknown as to, not only their name, but who inhabited them and their provenance, like the one that had been under the Amazon Rainforest canopy near the Amozon Delta, for instance. Even the Indus Valley Civilization cities are near that point. And, while Si Thep is obviously not obscure, you mentioned, yourself (this part addressed to @Lonecat Nekophrodite), in your opening post that, despite being a UNESCO heritage site, how few people today know it even exists.

Top Bottom