• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Whats the point by spreading own corporation to the other nations?

State property therefore becomes a MUST have CIVIC late game since you keep that 15 gold in your treasury.

I think we can trust Firaxis to have avoided any no-brainers. There are no must-haves in the game. (Well, hardly any.) If you think there's a no-brainer choice, you might not have thought it through far enough.

the maintenance cost is actually MORE than what you see on ur city screen. Remember inflation! Inflation is at 150%-200% when you have corporations. Meaning for every corp in your influence, a 10 gold maintenance charge (with courthouse) is equivalent to 25-30 gold cost to your empire. The benefits it brings is so pathetic imo that this 25-30 cost is not worth it. Imagine = 5 gold even in your wall street city is equivalent only to around 15 gold!

State property therefore becomes a MUST have CIVIC late game since you keep that 15 gold in your treasury.

There is something wrong with this concept.

You are joking, aren't you? Corporations are great if you play them right. Of course if you insist on spreading them to every city you have, you are doing something wrong.

So sum it up: I have Sids suhi in my capital. Which cities should I spread it to?

So sum it up: I have Sids suhi in my capital. Which cities should I spread it to?

First of all it really depends on how many instances of Sushi resources you have - I'd say anything below 5-6 is not worth spreading, since it gives +0.5 food and +2 culture per resource. If you have more than that, then I would definitely spread it to your Great Person Farm, and possibly to cities suffering from food shortage (either very large cities or cities focusing on production with plenty of mines and workshops). If you are going for culture victory, I would definitely spread it to the 3 cities you want to win with.

Likewise, if you are fighting a border culture war with someone, spreading it to your border cities may be beneficial.

Top Bottom