Where in the sub-forums ought I to put this?

LeeS

Imperator
I've been thinking of making a thread to collect my miscellaneous mods I've published to Steam but have never added to the forum. Kind of a LeeS' Workshop of Miscellaneous Mods thread. But I'm not sure where I should put such a thread, or if this sort of thing is discouraged in favor of individual threads for each mod.

My Miscellaneous Mods:
  1. Barbarian Spawn Increase
  2. OP Human Players
  3. OP Human Players: Vanilla Edition
  4. Early Era Archery Buildings
  5. Longhouse Flavors Fix
  6. Prohibitive Unit Gold Costs
  7. Unit Iron and Oil Requirements
  8. Unit Faith Buys Fix
  9. Useful Theming Bonus Help
My Dumb Questions:
  1. So where would I put such a "collection of my mods" thread?
  2. For most of these mods I am not sure where they ought to go if I add them to the downloads database, so where do you think they should be?
  3. Should I just ask one of the moderators to re-title this thread as something like:
    LeeS' Workshop of Miscellaneous Mods
    And then move the thread to where she/he thinks it best fits? I would then just re-work this opening post.
    • I feel really uncomfortable with just sticking such a thread somewhere in the sub-forums without first asking if it's really good forum ettiquette. I also really hate creating extra work for the moderators if a little forethought on my part can avoid the need.

If they're too small to warrant their own threads, then Mod Components seems ideal: "Mod components or simple modifications should be posted here." This applies to the downloads database as well.

You could have a moderator move this thread, but then my post here seems kind of lame... Though for you, I'll edit it to simply say:

"Nice! :goodjob:"

I would vote for the Mod Components section as well, since, well, individually they are components to fix and/or modify very specific aspects of the game.

Top Bottom