Which AI looks the most pissed off when they are furious with you?

Xanikk999

History junkie
My vote is kublai khan. He has such a big frown and has alot of anger in his eyes when hes furious with you. :lol:

Geez i envy how I have Glitches and the Ai faces don't appear most of the time :((
but I think Catherine is pretty pissed

It's got to be Montezuma, although it's a shame no-one can see MY face when the AI infuriates me, 'cos I can assure you it's a sight to behold. ;)

Montezuma and Catherine could turn milk sour with the expression on their face when their angry.

Genghis is another one as well. Even when he's happy.

Though to be honest I get a chuckle out of both monti and shaka when they're really upset.

the slapping animation of Cathy is nice.

Asoka looks really great when he is disappointed in you.
you can feel like he is judging you :D

The 'your i'm gonna cut your head off' motion by Shaka when he's angry is pretty intimidating...

Cookie Crumbs said:
The 'your i'm gonna cut your head off' motion by Shaka when he's angry is pretty intimidating...

And he'd get a big fine if he did that in the NFL :mischief:

Come to think about it, he'd get numerous illegal attire penalties, not to mention all those unneccessary roughness penalties for "spearing" (boo hiss well it's my pun)

He'd be quite a liability to the team...

viz said:
It's got to be Montezuma, although it's a shame no-one can see MY face when the AI infuriates me, 'cos I can assure you it's a sight to behold. ;)
hes always annoyed at me

Monty is great, especially when he clutches his firsts and yells. No one else comes close for me.

Heh. Huayna Capac is like me when angry...I've just had Ramesses reslly pissed off at me, so I've finally seen his angry face. Damn scary. He clutches his fist and then screams at you.

Geez I wnat Anger faces anyone know how to get this?
I know this is wrong place to ask but nayone have a quick trick I can do?

I second Montezuma. The creepiest angry people are not the ones who are flagrantly angry at you, but the ones who smile deviously and wear skulls on their heads while flailing their arms around.

Why don't you post screenshots of all of them in a poll, and we'll vote?

Wodan

i like it when catherine slaps me;)

Bungholio said:
i like it when catherine slaps me;)

If you come back to her after a war for peace turns when you enter diplomacy sometimes she says "Hmph a leader even i wont sleep with". :eek: :lol:

Its especially funny if your playing a female leader because then shes a lesbian. :lol:

Top Bottom