• Japan

Votes: 22 5.6%
  • Persia

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Babylon

Votes: 20 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whichever Civ is able to found Canadian cities. I think in Civ III or Civ IV there was an aborigional Civ that founded Canadian cities. He was always my favorite.

Rome, is a standard for classical dominance just past the initial settling stage. Funny how there is no vikings when the trailer shows viking longboats on a raid.

I want vikings! :viking:

I wanted to start with Persia because I picked them first in Civ 3 and 4, but now that we know all the unique buildings I might start with China.

I'll be going with America, because I think their abilities and UUs aren't cripplingly bad or a crutch. I can see myself getting very addicted to say... Persia or Rome's unique ability. I want to start off with a good baseline Civ.

Russia, just because I have a feeling that resources are going to be very important, especially with my play style, so I don't want to be shorted ;)

-Colin

Greece or America.

Civ 4 I played Rome first....I'm thinking of doing the same thing with Civ 5 but I may change my mind and play the home team(America). It'll be a game time decision. :cool:

Typically i play as Germany-France in that order, but Japan and the Iroquois look interesting....meh to many choices, most of them look good.;)

I think I'll go through the other two female leaders after playing as Russia. And then... dunno, maybe just go down the list?

The Iroquois are native to what are now Ontario/new-york (state of course...).

Yeah, after some thinking I think that was it. I 'think' I remember them settling 'Kanata' which is where the name Canada comes from. I have a street near me named that and I always think of the civ games when I go by. I hope I'm not losing my mind :S

Thanks!

Many seem to vote for rome, but the more vocal people are the ones, who voted for other civs... strange! :D

Top Bottom