Who are the advisors?

TheBee

Chieftain
I know, it's not like it makes a difference game-wise, but being such a fan of the grand old lady of Civ I'm curious anyway.

Some I've already figured out, some I don't think are modeled after someone specific and some I don't recognize.

I don't think the ancient despotism (Mongols), the ancient monarchy (Egyptians), the ancient rep/dem (Greeks/Romans) or the modern despotism (sunglasses thugs) are modeled after anyone specific, but you're welcome to correct me!

I think the other governments' advisors are:

Modern Monarchy
Military: Francis Drake
Domestic: Shakespeare
Foreign: Columbus
Science: Leonardo da Vinci

Modern Rep/Dem
Military: Teddy Roosevelt
Domestic: ???
Foreign: Ben Franklin
Science: Edison

Communist:
Military: ???
Domestic: Golda Meir?
Foreign: Erich Honecker?
Science: ???

What do you guys think?

I always assumed the representative domestic adviser was Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain). Though that doesn't make much sense, it sure looks like him.

The communists all use the same face template, including the woman. Perhaps an aspiration towards androgynous patriarchy, "all under Marx."

Interesting thread. I always thought some advisors looked like famous people, but never put time into thinking about it.

Tristan, thanks for pointing that out! lol

Yes, interesting. And I have always thought that civilisation I was made for more educated people than its sequels, in mean, in civ2 the entertainment advisor is elvis.

Top Bottom