Who sucks more?

• Beavis

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Butthead

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Kyriakos

Creator
Similar to the Mario vs Sonic thread. This is about Beavis and Butthead, from the shows (including the new series).

Question is simple: which one is the worst, Beavis or Butthead?

Imo Butthead is worse, because he simply lacks any ethics. At least Beavis has some moments of polite behavior and appears to be suffering from Butthead's negative influence.
That said, in the very beginning of the series, Beavis was equally bad.

Beavis is Cornholio....so def best

Last edited:
Cornholio is definitely the most iconic character in the series.
I remember someone in my highschool doing that one day. It was pitiful but also very funny ^^

Nicaragua.

Last edited:
Beavis is better.

Last edited:
Butthead's wisdom shines through in the beginning of this clip, but Beavis digs in

I perfer the proto-Hank Hill.

1697173067703.jpeg

The new series is ok.

They are both rather more mellow, though.
Middle-aged Butthead, in particular, is allowing middle-aged Beavis to take the driver's seat in some episodes.

Compare to this classic Beavis moment:

"Not a creature was stirring".

Last edited:
Part 12 at 0:50-55 has a distinct protoss noise from starcraft 1 in the background and now I am curious about the synths used

Angus Young > James Hetfield & Kirk Hammett, so Butthead wins... or loses, depending on how you look at it. :)

Have been looking for Beavis and Butt-Head in Spanish for some time. They used to air it dubbed to Spanish in MTV but only watched a couple of episodes iirc, still i remember it looked like really funny (maybe I am going to be disappointed?). I could download it in English in any case and generate the subtitles using AI, but I doubt it would translate it that well, with so many weird voices and slang.

Last edited:
I dunno how to vote.

Beavis has more heart which makes him suck less. Butthead is often less of an idiot which makes him suck less. Butthead is abusive so he sucks more. But Beavis doesn’t defend himself which sucks on its own accord. And then there’s the question of if sucking is a good thing at their level; like go all the way.

Last edited:
They both, like, suck the same, doofus.

(Uh-huh-huh-huh, you said, "suck")

I dunno how to vote.

Beavis has more heart which makes him sick less. Butthead is often less of an idiot which makes him suck less. Butthead is abusive so he sucks more. But Beavis doesn’t defend himself which sucks on its own accord. And then there’s the question of if sucking is a good thing at their level; like go all the way.
Beavis is far more imaginative, Butthead is more grounded.

Top Bottom