To the Religious Discussion-ers: Would you Take Pascal's Wager?

Take a chill pill, if your that agitated you have to write something like what you just wrote (PM) Your not in the right frame of mind. I maybe confrontational but I'm certainly not into making people angry, please calm down, your in a forum, terse political debate happens. I am not going to get into another slanging match in here or in pm as for your legal knowledge, I fail to see any logic in stating that you would not deny Gay rights but you would not suport them and you would be against them, your arguments are nonsensical, no matter how you want to dress it up. The only person your convincing is yourself.

Sidhe said:
Take a chill pill, if your that agitated you have to write something like what you just wrote (PM) Your not in the right frame of mind.

You write me out of the blue with this:

Re: nice try I ignore you these days mr troll baiter

Actually I just like slagging off bush off I find it a great realease, get a better president and I'll stop, oh I forgot it's two more years of that buffoon embarassing your country with political inept crap and rhetoric that wouldn't fool a cretin.

A bit like baiting you really to make you justify the wealth of religous nonsense and backward claptrap you like to spread around around, in your eyes everyones evil and going to hell it seems, I can't tolerate your nonsense it sickens me, sorry. I was told religous bigotry is wrong, if you don't like me making observations about it then you have an ignore list use it.

And then have the nerve to tell me to take a chill pill?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for your frame of mind suggestion - good advice - ever think of taking it yourself?:rolleyes:

I maybe confrontational but I'm certainly not into making people angry, please calm down, your in a forum, terse political debate happens.

Physician, heal thyself.

I fail to see any logic in stating that you would not deny Gay rights but you would not suport them and you would be against them, your arguments are nonsensical, no matter how you want to dress it up. The only person your convincing is yourself.

My arguments may appear nonsensical to those who have no sense...no suprise there. And once again I am hardly only convincing myself as you seem to continuously rant and rave. Or do more people need to post and let you know that?:lol:

You did write a provocation on the forum in a political thread to me and I chose not to take it and PM'ed you instead, and yes on the issue of Gay marriage you are very much alone. The other issues I don't care about particularly I have little respect for religous dogma or scriptural interpretation and generally only post if someone asks for a clarification of what I think that is from what I have read and experienced in my religous life of the past. I'm not in this thread to prove anything as you seem to be? I don't care what it is you want to claim, I'm really not interested in what someone thinks is the interpritation of some religions dogma to me it's mostly wrong anyway and a catholic dictatorships view of what should be the word of God, with no richness in it, unless I find an opinion damaging or bigoted or just plain nonsense I don't really care what you decide The Good Lord means, I'm not religous so I don't have to live by my edicts.

Yes calm down, I'm not the one ranting ATM.

Top Bottom