• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

Who will win the FIFA World Cup

• The Netherlands

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Holland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Dutch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Lage Landen

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
That Australia - Czech Rep. match was crazy... but that referee was insane!

songwriter said:
Sorry, Tubbs. The USA sucks in soccer. We lost 2-1. It wasn't really close.
I know but it would have awesome if we did pull it out.

Crakie said:
That Australia - Czech Rep. match was crazy... but that referee was insane!
Didn't catch the match. What was so nuts about the ref?

Tubby is familiar with this so here it goes...
These are the current market prices on each team. Only one team will end at 100 and the rest will go up and down until they hit zero. :D
Where would you put your money?

BRAZIL
Bid 51.0 Offer 54.0
ENGLAND
39.6 40.3
GERMANY
36.5 38.5
FRANCE
18.8 19.8
ARGENTINA
49.5 51.3
ITALY.INDEX
41.0 43.0
HOLLAND
29.2 29.8
PORTUGAL
24.2 25.3
SPAIN.INDEX
34.0 35.3
SWEDEN
17.0 18.8
MEXICO
14.0 16.0
AUSTRALIA
15.0 17.0
ECUADOR
14.0 15.5
S.KOREA
6.5 8.5
GHANA
15.0 16.0

Whomp said:
Tubby is familiar with this so here it goes...
These are the current market prices on each team. Only one team will end at 100 and the rest will go up and down until they hit zero. :D
Where would you put your money?

BRAZIL
Bid 51.0 Offer 54.0
ENGLAND
39.6 40.3
S.KOREA
6.5 8.5
GHANA
15.0 16.0

Whomp ... Whose market? Does that mean?
USA
0 0

BB

jb1964 said:
Didn't catch the match. What was so nuts about the ref?

You mean apart from wearing the silly hat?

j/k He made some very dubious decisions with respect to handing out cards (3x red in total) and penalties, but he topped it off by awarding a player his second yellow card of the match, but he didn't send him off the field. The player kept playing on till the end, and only when it was finished he got the red one - yes, that's right - after the match was over.

I dunno, maybe there's a rule for that, but it seems crazy to me :mischief:

The few games that I've sat down and watched both my sons and I have been just beside ourselves with the calls. Mind you, I never played the game but when my children started I did read through the ~1998 rule book so I would have a clue as to what was going on.

Brasil X France Today \o/
OMFG... man, you cant imagine how crazy things become all around here when brasil plays... as soon as i get a pic of myself on one of these comemorations ill post here for you :D

But I have to say, it will be Brasil X Germany in the final... maybe a marked cards game... but let the time says... :D

Bummer about Brazil. :cry: If any of those Brazilian girls need a shoulder to cry on, I can comfort them. :mischief:

WTFFF man... not nice to lost, but its worse when you se your players doing not but walk on the field like they werent minding about all that... Well.. now lets Rock Portugal \o/ heuheuheuhe

It's amazing how the Brazilian coach only in the last half hour put some young but amazing players in... he must be kicking himself that he realized too late how good they actually are :D

Portugal should win an Oscar, not the Cup.

Whether The Portugese, the referee or God eliminated us, is up for debate ;)

heuheuheuheuehueh i think portugal Vs dutch will create a lot of discussions for years :D

Aaaaannndd Portugal is eliminated hehehe... well French Vs Italy... omfg, i really dont know what to say, but i think i should be at the side of the french, so i may say we lost for the champoins lol hehehehe

@Crakie, about Parreira, it seems every brazilian want to give him a Pedala Robinho (means a slap on the nape of the neck) but the only thing we may really do is to drink and cry our defeat... thats sad, but we support :D

That was so cheap, France winning because of a penalty. Portugal had so many opportunities and the ball came so close to the goal...:shake:

Oh well, now I'm cheering for Italia! :bounce:

Pentium said:
Ah, Italia won.

I sure wouldnt want to be the French guy who missed the shot at the penalty.;)

but in all else, CONGRATULATIONS ITALY! :clap: i knew you guys would win! :D

I think that the US will still pull it out in the end. :lol:

Top Bottom