Who would they eat?

apenpaap

Tsar of all the Internets
Imagine this: the 52 leaders in civ land on a deserted island without food. Who do they eat first?

Mansa Musa would try to please everybody, fail and then everybody would eat him.

The world's leaders are intelligent, so they would maximize the nutrition/person ratio. Pretty sure that would mean Vicky is the first to go. Gandhi is among the last - I mean, the guy looks like he doesn't eat at all and certainly wouldn't be a very ample meal.

Victoria strikes me as having much fat, and therefore, hard to cut.

The least useful traits would be Imperialistic (who wants settlers to eat up more food) and Financial (no need for money as the only true item of value is food). That means Vicki is first in the pot.
Plus she carries a little extra meat on the bones, so she will last longer. Bonus!

You guys are so wrong. The fat ones will retain strength much longer. So unless the group decides on cannibalism before starvation begins to kick in (extremely unlikely) the skinny ones will be eaten first.

Do I get to play as one of the leaders? Because I would eat a few immediately before they figured out how to fashion any kind of real defensive weapons, enslave the weak by force right after, and if anyone somehow got strong enough that I didn't want to mess with them, I'd build a spaceship out of bamboo and coconut husks and launch to the next deserted island over. Win!

The Caesars will have to be turned into salads, I'm afraid.

I say we let Charlemagne man the grill...I hear he knows how to flame-broil with some skill.

Suleiman seems fatter than Victoria, at least in this game (he was skinnier in real life). I would have to go with him first.

Gandhi and Pacal would be the two left standing, IMO. Unless Shaka killed everyone beforehand.

You guys are so wrong. The fat ones will retain strength much longer. So unless the group decides on cannibalism before starvation begins to kick in (extremely unlikely) the skinny ones will be eaten first.
Strength isn't really a factor. When 51 leaders have decided to eat 1 person, that 1 person isn't going to be able to put up much of a fight.

Gandhi and Pacal would be the two left standing, IMO. Unless Shaka killed everyone beforehand.
Shaka seems pretty chubby himself, he might not be around at the end...

Top Bottom