Why is Egypt considered low tier? I do great with them.About to win....

The conversation was never about comparisons on similar settings.

After playing a few games on Deity for the first time.I have decided Egypt is not as good in deity as it is in immortal or less,for the simple fact that even with egypts UA,marble(15% wonder production in ancient/classic eras) and the policy that gives +15% wonder production I still was only able to finish 1-2 wonders.(by the industrial era)
So to recap, I believe Egypt is godly if not the best civ in immortal or below.In deity I consider them mid to low tier.

How about you don't complain about how others choose to play the game? There are so many settings that can be chosen to customize every game however the player sees fit. No one has to play the way that you expect them to.

sorry pal, but you misunderstood my intention, i don't mean to persuade someone to play at what settings i see better, but in a discussion about how good an easily obsolete unit is about, if you post a trial with a cooked time-landmass settings, that equals to faking a trial report. It almost as saying that crocodile is fiercer than a lion using a review in a aquarium.

Not really, you're just overly sensitive about someone playing on non default settings which there is no need for.

Egypt only has monument builders and war chariots... You can choose an early war chariot rush or a long diplomatic penalty-free wonder building traditional strategy..

Moderator Action: Things are getting a bit testy, and it's time to tone things down. Please stop talking about each other, and return to a discussion of the topic.

I like to play some civs on non-deity and on less-than-favourable map settings. Others, they need to be on deity. Regardless, I just like to make the most out of the unique civ traits; and that means cooking the map settings sometimes to get the most out of them. I just don't see the point in playing the Incas on Great Plains.

Top Bottom