[WIP] Indonesia Split (Community Project)

Uh, Is there any civ icon done? Maybe I can do that.
Medang's been done, so I guess that leaves us with Kadiri and Mataram. Here are some references
KADIRI
Spoiler :

Just use the creature's head, without the crown thingy on top. That's the imagery of the mythical guardian being, Buto Loncoyo. He was once a human loyal aide to King Jayabaya, but now resides in this world in as an astral being.

For color, the town governmental website listed the color Green and Yellow as the region dearest color, meant to represent the riches and glory (yellow) and the fertility of the land (green). Deep and darker green seemed to have been preferred, but mostly still greenish colours that could be found in nature

MATARAM
Spoiler :

I didnt really had any color suggestion for this one, but I think you should somehow keep the reddish and blueish theme that has been going on here, but I dont think pink would work tho

Sorry for late reply, I've been sucked into the vortex of other games (Dragon Age: Inquisition).

Mataram's icon has been done, and now I have a better idea for Kadiri (I was just gonna put a tiger on inverted Polynesia)

Unit Icons are in progress, but I still need a model for the Slipin(?) (Medang's UU) and of course Leaderscreens. THen all that will be left is to code it

Eh, that could work, but the tiger in question that become the icon for Kadiri were a White tiger, so maybe orange and white?

I can do the Leadercreen, but with my workload here and irl, I can probably start uploading by mid to late March. If anything, the Leader for each civ that's been agreed are
Kadiri: Jayabaya
Spoiler :

Mataram: Sultan Agung
Spoiler :

Medang: Rakai Pikatan (just use google translate for this one, the english one is lacking)
Spoiler :
Sorry I had to resort to this pic

Top Bottom