[WIP] Project Civ: A Quality-Oriented Civ Pack

The background is fine, but perhaps have him on a hill or something? Like he's on the outskirts of the city? I feel like he should be out in the open, for some strange reason.

The interior scene may work, but it's way too bright. The background suggests dusk.

About the Vulture icon, it requires DLC. Also, I prefer to work with OC.

Also, the Pericles used here would make a great leader icon.

Oh, didn't notice you had posted on the thread until now... Hehe, bad managing of subscriptions is bad...

Well, I sort of think that having a Greek on interior scene would be nice... As of now, Alexander is out on a field, and I believe Leonidas of Sparta will be like that too, but a nice interior scene to show the architectural aspect of Greece would be nice, so Athens with Pericles makes sense like that... But, I'll change the lighting then, see how it works... Though for this week I may be slow on updates, exams time and all that...

New idea for UU for Athens.

Epibata - While having the same strength as a regular Spearman, this unit receives Amphibious, Embarkation with Defense, and Extra Sight when embarked.

Basically, it's an early game marine. The ancient Greek word Epibates means "Marine (Military)".

However, I think today it means passenger.

Tadaaaaa. I'll probably wind up lightening the colours a bit to be true inverse Byzantines. I was afraid they'd be really close to inverse Punic, but hey. Due to Macedonia being quite strong, I'm giving them no helpful start biases, but they won't start on Desert, Tundra, or Jungle.

Looking forward to it, I love the art that comes along Athens and Macedon, and the colours are great. I hope I will be able to work on some icons, just a week and a half until my final exam and I'm finally free :crazyeye:

Btw, another great map by Sukritact. One of your most vanilla-like, which I consider a nice touch :D

Those colors are amazing too... Makes me want to play it just because of the lovely combination.

Dusker or outside, or lighter:

Those colors are amazing too... Makes me want to play it just because of the lovely combination.

Dusker or outside, or lighter:

I also like number 2 the best. Is there any way we can get the foreground a bit lower and any sharper? If you have a PSD with the foreground unfiltered, that would be cool. Needs a bit of dusky tint on the foreground and pericles needs to not be a vampire.

Cool colors!

I see what you did there.

I also like number 2 the best. Is there any way we can get the foreground a bit lower and any sharper? If you have a PSD with the foreground unfiltered, that would be cool. Needs a bit of dusky tint on the foreground and pericles needs to not be a vampire.

Ok... I'll remake the foreground in 3D too so I can have better lighting and all that. (I have decided lately that it would be a good idea to start messing at least with the backgrounds accordingly in 3D, so a transition isn't so hard should we finally manage a real change in leaderscreen modeling)

BUT, not for now... I'm entering exams this week, might not be able of any advancement for this week...

Ok... I'll remake the foreground in 3D too so I can have better lighting and all that. (I have decided lately that it would be a good idea to start messing at least with the backgrounds accordingly in 3D, so a transition isn't so hard should we finally manage a real change in leaderscreen modeling)

BUT, not for now... I'm entering exams this week, might not be able of any advancement for this week...

de nada!

Awesome Sumer map!
Congrats!

Wait, hold the gently caress up. Lands, Conquests, and Tributaries of The Sumer.

wat
Should it be The Sumerians? just Sumeria? just Sumer? I'm not entirely sure on the issue. It's just text, so that's easily changed. Tell me what you want amicus meus!

Heh, if we could make achievements we should give Sumeria a "It's Sumer Time!" when achieving a victory with them...

Back
Top Bottom