WoC Python

Just a note on the Python located at WoC\Assets\Python Config\Screens. Johny has made the Main Interface somewhat modular. The read me txt has a list of screens you can change to for Civics and the MainInterface. To change these for civics open up the Civic_CIV4PythonModulesInfos.xml. Look for <iScreen>2</iScreen> , the 2 refers to the readme and the vertical scrollable civic screen. There's only 3 options here. Woc core is defaulted to 2.

For the Main Interface Johny has given us many more options. Open up MainInterface_CIV4PythonModulesInfos.xml and again look for <iScreen>1</iScreen>, which is default WoC Core. There are about 17 different screens you can choose from here. Myself and my playing style is Giant maps with 20 civs so I chose screen 15, so too change this I change <iScreen>1</iScreen> to <iScreen>15</iScreen>.

Just wanted too let everyone know of this little know WoC feature. Let us know if any are bugged please.

A little more detail on the above post would be helpful. Not sure if this is related or... If this is a different issue. My City Advisor screen will only display the first letter of what is being built.

I will play with the above to see.

Btw the way. I would also like to see what size you are using for XXL maps and Giant maps. Can you include a little text beside the X size... and the Y size as is done for Huge and smaller maps. (this is of course during the setup screen in the custom game options.)

Thx

A little more detail on the above post would be helpful. Not sure if this is related or... If this is a different issue. My City Advisor screen will only display the first letter of what is being built.

I will play with the above to see.

Btw the way. I would also like to see what size you are using for XXL maps and Giant maps. Can you include a little text beside the X size... and the Y size as is done for Huge and smaller maps. (this is of course during the setup screen in the custom game options.)

Thx

Hi purplexus, basically with python screens you can choose which screen you want to play with, the Civics screen has 3 options the maininterface has 17 or so. The read me explains the number options. So open up the read me located here. WoC\Assets\Python Config\Screens,
Heres what in the read me.

list of the actual options for 1.2 as a example.
- 2 vertical scrollable civic screen

- 2 WoC_C - default with larger box for the clock
- 3 WoC_A - default with the buttons swapped out from right to left
- 4 WoC_A_C - default with the buttons swapped out from right to left with larger box for the clock
- 5 DB - larger for Dark Blue
- 6 DB_C - larger for Dark Blue with larger box for the clock
- 7 DB_A - larger for Dark Blue with the buttons swapped out from right to left
- 8 DB_A_C - larger for Dark Blue with the buttons swapped out from right to left with larger box for the clock

So for the civics screen, you have the option of 0,1, or 2. So then open up Civic_CIV4PythonModulesInfos.xml, located in the ssame Pyhon Config. then look for this.

Code:
<Type>PYTHONMOD_CIVIC_SCREEN</Type>
			<bCivicScreen>1</bCivicScreen>
			<iScreen>1</iScreen>
that means the 1 option is what wil show up in game. To change to option 2 change the code to this,

Code:
<Type>PYTHONMOD_CIVIC_SCREEN</Type>
			<bCivicScreen>1</bCivicScreen>
			<iScreen>2</iScreen>
. The same holds true for the MainInterface_CIV4PythonModulesInfos.xml. Hope that helps.

After changing the screen settings to 15 in the main interface screen I still can only see one letter of what the City is builing in the city advisor screen. Now trying to adjust the civic screen to a 2 this also does not allow me to see what the city is building except for the first letter (such as when I build a worker it shows the city is building a W....

My screen size is 1600 X 1050.

I tried to adjust the screen size to other more common screen sizes and the results are the same.

Can you adjust the position of the column width for the city advisor in order that we can see what the city is building.

After changing the screen settings to 15 in the main interface screen I still can only see one letter of what the City is builing in the city advisor screen. Now trying to adjust the civic screen to a 2 this also does not allow me to see what the city is building except for the first letter (such as when I build a worker it shows the city is building a W....

My screen size is 1600 X 1050.

I tried to adjust the screen size to other more common screen sizes and the results are the same.

Can you adjust the position of the column width for the city advisor in order that we can see what the city is building.

Thanks for the info we are currently looking at it, and i believe the map sizes are fixed. i still have to test that yet though.

Top Bottom