Wonder Location

Charybdis

Scion Doomgiver
Anyone found a way to see which city has which wonder?

If they're not your cities, you just have to look around the landscape to see them sitting about on the plains/hills/middle of the ocean. (Stonehenge really is a mystery when you learn they built it underwater. :lol:)

If they're your cities...same thing, pretty much, although you can also look at a city's building list in its city screen.

If they're not your cities, you just have to look around the landscape to see them sitting about on the plains/hills/middle of the ocean. (Stonehenge really is a mystery when you learn they built it underwater. :lol:)

If they're your cities...same thing, pretty much, although you can also look at a city's building list in its city screen.

Yeah local wonders don't worry me, it's more me making sure when I start burning the world I don't burn something shiny I want to keep.

This is also a good way to see who is building what wonders, and how far along they are. As long as your able to see another civs cities your able to watch civs build wonders. This is good so you can decide if you should build something, if you see it's halfway built you don't have to waste your time going for it. Or if they have only recently started you can give it a shot.(Anyone not sure what I mean I'm talking about how wonders are slowly built up next to the city)

Guess I'll just have to get really good at identifying wonders from the main map heh.

Top Bottom