World Congress enter brave new world unlock on Facebook

tranger66

Warlord
I know people haven't been too happy with the Facebook unlocks, but the world congress featurette is being teased on Facebook. It needs 400 shares to unlock

https://www.facebook.com/civ

Just to clarify, it is the usual Friday unlock or Thursday if it gets 400 shares. It is almost at 300 so we should see it tomorrow.

Moderator Action: Youtube link

I'm really interested in seeing this one, as the WC is one of my favorite additions!

Edit: oops must have missed this thread!

As someone said on facebook, what's with the blue square.

I shared it. It'll be nice to see the World Congress in action a bit more.

You're looking at the likes. It's only been shared about 200 times at this point.

Ya I just realized I made the same mistake. Still it looks like it should be unlocked tomorrow. It'll be interesting if they show some more of the ways to get/use delegates.

Just saw that blue square, what is that? It looks too small to leak a civ or leader(even though we know who they are).

Uuuuhhhhh... A Featurette this week? :confused:
This is weird, I was really betting for hints for Venice and The Shoshone, as far as I know, the weeks with Featurettes don't have new civilizations... :sad:

It also goes completely off-schedule - new Civilizations have always been Friday, in the middle of the month (which would be this week)... :(

Well, more info about the World Congress is good! :)

It seems like they are concealing something, but I struggle to imagine what it could be. Maybe it's just a mistake.

The blue square indicates 2 things:

Something they don't want us to see yet is in the featurette.

And at least one of the leaders show up in this image, which I'm guessing is part of the BNW intro video.

New featurette with hints of Venice & Shoshone probably.

It finally topped 300 shares. :rolleyes: Just 100 more to go.

If it were likes, 400 would have been blown out of the water inside half an hour.

Just because they have a featurette coming out, doesn't mean full Magazine reveals are out of the question.

Just because they have a featurette coming out, doesn't mean full Magazine reveals are out of the question.

I agree. Especially with that blue box in the featurette. It indicates to me that reveals are in the offing.

PS: Is anyone tempted to tell the Facebook crowd about Venice and the Shoshone? They are having an argument about Israel.

I agree. Especially with that blue box in the featurette. It indicates to me that reveals are in the offing.

PS: Is anyone tempted to tell the Facebook crowd about Venice and the Shoshone? They are having an argument about Israel.

NO!!!:crazyeye:

EDIT: They were told about it 11 hours ago.

I can't wait to see the reaction on there when Venice and the Shoshone are finally confirmed by Firaxis. The rage...!

(I am a bad, bad person. :mischief: )

Top Bottom