World Congress enter brave new world unlock on Facebook

What image could be behind that blue box that would be a recognizable clue? At that resolution the people on the podium are about 2 pixels high.

My guess right now is that whatever civ founds the World Congress gets their flag on the stage, and it was Venice or Shoshone this time around.

What image could be behind that blue box that would be a recognizable clue? At that resolution the people on the podium are about 2 pixels high.

I don't know quite how a leader could be a giveaway in such a setting. But obviously Firaxis feels that it can. And I doubt they would box it out in the Featurette, so I think whatever it is is going to be a hint. If they are willing to drop a hint tomorrow but not today, then they are close to the final release.

I think flag is the most likely explanation, If it is a small flag on the edge of the table/podium. The blue square would be bigger than whatever it is trying to cover up.

It still seems like the type of picture that wouldn't have leaks though. The splash pages and victory images have had things that weren't included in the main game before.

I suspect that whatever the blue square is covering is not discernible in the particular frame they are showing. However the video would continue to zoom in on the podium, thereby making the hint visible. The blue box is just a hook to say that there is a hint in the video.

It would be a nice touch but a lot of work if they had the specific leader figure in the image for diplomatic victories.

24 more to go!

I can't wait to see the reaction on there when Venice and the Shoshone are finally confirmed by Firaxis. The rage...!

(I am a bad, bad person. :mischief: )
I'm willing to bet there will be people guessing the next civ leader is someone who has been on every vanilla version since civ I, like Ghandi.

490 Shares, so it's bound to appear today, right?
At what time can we expect it? :mischief:

EDIT: Here it is! :D
http://youtu.be/XoW-PBdmLno
[YOUTUBE-OLD]XoW-PBdmLno[/YOUTUBE-OLD]
... The International Space Station uses the UN's art...
wat? :confused:

Maria I......ooooh I like how she waves her sceptre around when she mad! Hehe kinda sexy! :D

The only interesting thing I noticed was at around 0:35 trade units moved underneath barbarians, implying that you have to take an actual action to pillage the trade routes, not just attack the caravan.

and the mystery to the square was .... nothing

Top Bottom