World Simulator 600AD Standard sized

Gardener

Chieftain
Hi. everyone.

There're 16civs in standard sized map.
And you'll start in medieval ages - 600AD.
There has been placed many units and cities in all civilizations and barbarian civilization.

You might feel that it is narrow a little. :scan:
I have already tried some world maps, but I always get tired to settle many cities.
And in many cases, the world that existed there completely lacked a real feeling.
First, in a vast map it is necessary to go across the sea or land spending many years for fight.
Secondarily, the city increases, and a lot of cities become poor cities without
individuality in a vast map.
Thirdly, it feels like working rather than playing a game.
There are good point for a vast map a lot. However, a small map for me played easily.
Moreover, I thought that it was able to solve the above-mentioned problem by the effort and the device.
There are a lot of resources in each city, and the presence of one city will decide the future of the civilization in this scenario.
In additon, because the distance between the civilizations is short, I think that the fight becomes the candescent one.

I will have arranged the city from a geographic, strategic, historical viewpoint.
However, I do not think that it will surely be satisfying to all the people.

And, all I worries most is about setting of religion and the friendship degree.:cringe:

First of all, I will have to explain myself.
I am a usual university student, and I am not man in the sphere in English.
Therefore, I fear I might transmit the description in the future in the meaning that I do not intend.
I am not believing in a specific religion though I am not an atheist.
Moreover, there is not a prejudice to a specific nation either.
It is as knowledge also for the friction between a present, past
nations.

So, in this scenario, I do not intend to cricicize or look down on specific religion or nation.:salute:
I made this scenario while repeating the test play.
At first, there was no setting concerning diplomacy and the religion
in the scenario.
Let's concretely say the result.

The French became a buddhist, and the Arabia people became a Hindu.
Moreover, when all European nations were made a Christian, a national confrontation had not been caused in Europe at all.
And, it remarkably lacked the play balance.
The war potential balance between the religions was attempted by making the sphere of influnece of Eastern Church Judaism for the Christianity.

Egypt and India have always entered the state of leaving others far behind because these AI frequently does the technical exchange with AI.
Also as for the United States, the progress of technological development is originally early from a vast territory and a peaceful geography condition.
Moreover, it gains a lead too much on other civilizations when a peaceful diplomatic condition joins.
Therefore, very disadvantageous handicap for some powerful civilizations in diplomatic setting.
Moreover, a dangerous situation will be made abnormality as a whole.
It is because the war is caused frequently as well as the history.

My two big purposes.
They are an expressions of the real world, and good play balances. :ninja:
A lot of sacrifices might have been put out to achieve these two purposes, and the unpleasantness be given.
I repeated the adjustment ..exceeded 100 times... However, I do not think that this still became a finished work.

There might be a lot of negative aspects.
The reason why I contribute this here is simple yet.
It was because my friend who played this said this is interesting.
I want you to enjoy it also.:)

(About the image below. The first is a global map when you load this.
The 2nd and the 4th are the one when I play with the America.It is 1929AD.
The third is the one when I play with Russia.It is 1888AD.)

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 2,689
  • World_Simulator_Standard.zip
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,221
  • ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,849
  • ss3.jpg
    ss3.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 1,412
  • ss4.jpg
    ss4.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 1,434
Thank you. :) However, I cannot use it perhaps.

I first made the map in making the scenario.
And, I had the conditions of imposing it on me when the map made.
It is as follows.

The map should not merely make a fine show.
The area in the city should not overlap as much as possible in making the map and so as not to generate a useless tile.
In addition, it is necessary to note the number of cities that each country arranges.
It is necessary to note the distribution of the resource in each country at the same time.
It is necessary to express a total productive capacity and the overall
population in each country based on the history.
(I could not help widely expressing the Britain island and the Japanese
Islands.

Consequently, it took time of one month.
I do not want others to put the huge work for me.
And, above all, my energy enough to have used it doesn't remain.:hammer2:
I'm sorry.

looks good, but anychance you could post a save where the map is full? like in the pictures you have posted please.

to Zalcron

Your English is difficult for me.:confused:
(Because I do not speak English. )

Is the saving data of the collection origin of the image that I contributed indicated?
In that case, it is a contributed scenario.

This scenario looks very good.

I marvel at your English. There are a few errors, but English is a very difficult language to learn, so I encourage you to continue trying!

Gardener said:
to Zalcron

Your English is difficult for me.:confused:
(Because I do not speak English. )

Is the saving data of the collection origin of the image that I contributed indicated?
In that case, it is a contributed scenario.

Hi Gardener, i was wondering if those poctures have a save/scenario as thw game from your file is less devolped than that shown in the screenshots. Sorry for any confusion:)

Thank you, jefff.
I'll do my best.

Hello, Zalcron.
My explanation was insufficient.
The image of the world map is a screen shot when you begin the scenario.
Others were taken when time passed since game was started.
Anyway, thank you for playing!:D

this is a great scenario. Thats all i can say, Im playing as Japan and im doing really good, but everyone starts out hating me for some reason and everyone is always furious, even thouhg there are no negative diplomacy things between us (maybe they just hate Japan?)

That is a possibility of much wierdness. It might be possible that the western cuture might as you say "hate" Japan. Are you positive that the all the civilizations detest you? Look into this closley and you might see that the asian culture like you but the rest don't.

;) nice English eh boys?

also didn't the middle ages start after he roman empire fell. And by 600 bc it was just starting

Gardener - thanks for this, it looks interesting. I wouldn't worry about your language skills, as there is a lot more to meaning than grammar.

I can't wait to try this out!

dude I tried this game out it is awsome but it's true everybody hates the human player. I'm Playing as america and the Aztecs hate me (so I wiped them off the map ;) ) then the incans are pissed at me for destroying their friend andd i'm about to kill them. I have good relations with Napoleon, Elizabeth, India and Ghenhis Khan. The rest hate me germany, egypt, japan, mansa musa, saladin, all hate me. And why do all the civs have like 3 or 1 city. Captured the incans and i have 400 points ahead of the next guy.

Zalcron said:
looks good, but anychance you could post a save where the map is full? like in the pictures you have posted please.

trust me the map is practically full when the gamne starts

I found that theres no jewish and christian holycities. I think you should make Jerusalem the jewish and christian holy city and Mecca Islam holy city.:religion: But everything else looks good :clap:

I think they should make rome the holy city. I know it's not were it started but if anyone thinks of catholics or christians they will think of the pope or rome.

What the hell happened to this map. Earth has been mutilated beyond comprehension!! Jesus... it sucks

What a lovely contribution, lord_jack.

Actually, it looks pretty damn good. I can only see a couple of things wrong in the screenshots, mainly that the straight of Gibralter should probably be only 1 tile of water, and that Ireland is strangely connected to England and Scotland, but this may just be due to the limitations of working with a smaller map.

Other than that, it's a very great job, and I personally like it a lot.

It keeps, saying I've been defeated when ever I try to start up a game. :cry:

I want to play it plz plz plz plz, lol. Maybe it has something to do with the patch?

Top Bottom