World Wonders already builded?

Draskar

Warlord
Hi guys...
there's a way in BNW to list the wonders already builded?
And if not, theres's a MOD that list it?

When you go to Diplomacy - Global Politics all built wonders of civs you've met are listed.

Thanks!
But, why only the civs met? The game notifies you all wonders build...i need to take notes of them :(

If you haven't met that civ, how would you know what they've built?

EDIT:

Let me rephrase ... wonders are special. Their wondrous nature means that when they are built, word spreads far and wide about them, so you do know who has built them, even if you can't see their cities. But that doesn't give you knowledge of the civ if you haven't met them. The game does tell you that they've been built though, so there's no real issue with making that info available somewhere. Perhaps InfoAddict does.

Exactly, it's a pure gameplay feature.
I want to know (without remember notifications) if wonders related to the tech i'm researching are available or not.
A red X or a Green V on the icon would be perfect!

Infoaddict has something similar?

I don't use InfoAddict, so I'm not sure if it does. Sounds like the kind of thing it would have.

If you haven't met that civ, how would you know what they've built?

EDIT:

Let me rephrase ... wonders are special. Their wondrous nature means that when they are built, word spreads far and wide about them, so you do know who has built them, even if you can't see their cities. But that give you knowledge of the civ. The game does tell you that they've been built though, so there's no real issue with making that info available somewhere. Perhaps InfoAddict does.

Can't really pull the reality card here, considering the game tells you it's been built in a far away land, I doubt even other celt's (which was basically the entirety of europe minus scandinavia) knew some of their distant english cousins built Stonehenge, let alone the mongolians, nor would a celtic bavarian tribe stop making their own version just because something similar had already been constructed.

Gameplay wise, considering the game tells you when it's been constructed in a far away land, it seems more like an oversight then an intended gameplay feature, and sadly enough, as far as I know, Infoaddict does not list them either, been a while since I used it though.

I personally have no issue remembering which have already been built, but I'm inclined to blame my own experience and usually fanatical wonderbuilding for that.

Infoaddict does not list them either, been a while since I used it though.

According to current InfoAddict changelogs, the mod don't list them either :(

There are few things like this where it would be nice if there were listings along with a "click-on" toggle to take you to the location:

1. World Wonders already built...though usually I manage to remember the ones that are really important to me. When you are in a position to do anything about it they will show up in the Diplomacy screen, though only the civ that has it not the city it's actually in...which means a bit of a search for the tiny icon.....

2. Natural Wonders found ....also with some kind of "find" toggle to help you relocate them... There is already a bit of inconsistency with this. There are always either five or six natural wonders to be found and, if the notification tells you after you find the first one that there are five remaining....you now know that somewhere out there is the Great Barrier Reef.....which if it's early in the game and I'm playing as Spain means I will start systematically scouting along the coast...

3. Archeology sites...some sort of "find" toggle to help locate Archeology sites....sometimes the graphics and, perhaps a unit sitting on them, can make them hard to pick out if you are systematically searching through the map for places to send your Archeologists....

Hi guys...
there's a way in BNW to list the wonders already builded?
And if not, theres's a MOD that list it?

There's a mod that lets you see available and built wonders in each era. Can't remember the name, but search it in download section here. I turn it off tho, since I don't really need that one. I am not a big wonder hog, I only build some for required strategy.

According to current InfoAddict changelogs, the mod don't list them either :(

InfoAddict doesn't show it. But I believe the old CivUP would show the Wonders grayed out in the Tech tree if they were already built. I don't know if it still does that in its current itteration.

In Civ4 I was able to mod a new screen:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=182261&d=1215417444

Here (apart it's in Italian!) all the possible wonders are listed. Already completed (eg, Oracle, Rome, Roman Empire) or in unknown places (eg, Stonehenge, unknown city), built and then destroyed (eg, Grande Faro, Great Lighthouse, DESTROYED), and still to build (eg, Tempio di Salomone, temple of Salomon, not yet built).

I don't know how to make mods in Civ5, but THAT's the kind of screen that would be very useful to me!!!

In Civ4 I was able to mod a new screen:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=182261&d=1215417444

Here (apart it's in Italian!) all the possible wonders are listed. Already completed (eg, Oracle, Rome, Roman Empire) or in unknown places (eg, Stonehenge, unknown city), built and then destroyed (eg, Grande Faro, Great Lighthouse, DESTROYED), and still to build (eg, Tempio di Salomone, temple of Salomon, not yet built).

I don't know how to make mods in Civ5, but THAT's the kind of screen that would be very useful to me!!!

Totally Agree!

InfoAddict doesn't show it. But I believe the old CivUP would show the Wonders grayed out in the Tech tree if they were already built. I don't know if it still does that in its current itteration.

There is not a BNW of CivUP right?

Without any mod, you can simply check your Notification Log to see if a Wonder has been built.

There is not a BNW of CivUP right?

I don't know. I haven't looked for it since BNW came out. I know they're working on some Comunitas thing which might be a combination of CivUP and a VEM/GEM equivalent for BNW

Top Bottom