world wrap- where?

Herocrafter

Chieftain
Haven't really played much civ 5 but i fired it up on a tiny map and notice that my world is flat. I looked for some option in game setup and in the game options to get world wrap but no luck. Am i SOL or is the options available somewhere else? Thanks for taking the time to help me.

Haven't really played much civ 5 but i fired it up on a tiny map and notice that my world is flat. I looked for some option in game setup and in the game options to get world wrap but no luck. Am i SOL or is the options available somewhere else? Thanks for taking the time to help me.

Only some map generator settings will create a round world: earth, archipelago, continents, pangea, fractal and random
The other, more specific settings like 'great plains', 'four corners' and such create 'flat' worlds
You probably select one of these before you started your game
Unless this isn't your issue ofcourse but you're being kinda vague

thank you. it must be the map i'm using: Terra. Didn't know that some maps don't wrap. To bad, I like to play on wrapped maps; I'll pick another map. Thanks again.

Terra does wrap, I even just checked. You sure that it doesn't actually wrap/ you picked Terra?

I play Terra a lot, it wraps for sure. Its supposed to represent the old world and then the new. You must have picked the wrong map type.

Top Bottom