• Zuluz

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Britain

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

katka

Chieftain
I say America.

Expansionist really sucks and Industrious is not much better. Also their UU is the worst in the game and comes way to late.

Well, a lot depends on style. So, based on my play I voted Britain. Its UU is less effective than America's simply because of its range. The F-15, utilizing carriers, can be far-reaching.

Expansionist is useful early on in getting extra techs from villages, but I don't think settlers are any cheaper. They should be or it takes away only one pop when built.

Industrious is better than commercial. When it comes to production and gaining turn-advantage over the AI, industrious is the way to go. Particularly, when you're racing to build wonders.

Britian is terrible, it's expansionist which is ok becuase the early game in my opinion is the most important but completly and uterly useless aftwards and commericial is aother word, you get extra money, which could be used to finance your units of city improvments, but it has a TERRIBLE UU, The Man-O-War is completly useless, it has one more attack and bombardment but there not useful very long, especially once ironclads start to appear which shouldn't take to long....and Elizabeth is freaky looking but that's beside the point all in all both America and Britian take the cake ass the worst Civs ever

America isn't that bad. I tried them out. Industrious is amazing and expansionist is very good too. Check out the HOF thread to see Bamspeedy and Ronald's games as the American civ. Their games are both amazing!

Worst IMO would be Romans. Their UU has great stats, but I really don't care about 3 defense. I don't want to use them as defense because they won't upgrade later on. Militaristic a pretty good trait, but then play as any other military civ. They all are much better. Commercial is a horrible trait too. Money's never a huge deal in any of my games.

Greece isn't that great either.

On general purpose, I voted France. Anyone who pickets McDonald's deserves to be shot.

Tough. Religious and Industrious are my favorite traits but I hate (hate hate hate) Egypt's UU. America has a terrible UU too (too late), but is industrious.

I'll say England. Bad UU and comecial and expansionistic are my least favorite traits.

France. What a waste of a UU. The other UU's will at least use whatever their bonus is, but who is going to use Musketeers extensively for attacking? I use them sometimes to take out a one hp defender, but if you have knights and longbowmen anyway they become quite useless.

And they are pink. :p

Is this Worst Civ to play or play against?

Actually, I like US. I suffer mightily when I don't have Industrious, and Expansionist is sometimes good to go (not on Archipelago, though). The UU is unimportant to me, because I rarely depend upon a UU for a Golden Age (it's usually the Wonders that do it for me).

There isn't a single Civ that has led me to say "Man these guys suck" so I vote "none of the above"

Top Bottom