Would I like Civ 4?

soprismb

Chieftain
I'm not a big computer game guy and I only play CivRev on Xbox. BUT, I'm <removed> HOOKED on it! That said, I've seen the tech tree on 4 and it looks like a hell of a different game--more technical stuff than Civ Rev. I'm not a big RPG player. In short, let me put it this way: if you just want to sit down, have a lot of fun and aren't really big into RPG games especially on computer, is 4 for you?

Moderator Action: Watch the language, please.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Well, I'm not a big RPG fan. But I love Civ4 (and Civ3, and 2, and 1...). It is much more detailed, and takes more thinking and strategizing. If you can stand playing a game that can take days, even weeks or months, to play out, with all the little intricacies involved. Civ4 may be for you! :D

CIV 4 is not RPG. At all. So yes, it may well be for you. It's just a much more compelx version of Rev really.

Play Civ3.

(I'm sorry, I love Civ4 too! :))

In all seriousness, if you love CivRev, you will like Civ4; I find the two to be similar in many ways. Civ4 is just a bit fuller and more in-depth.

Aye! Sell your soul to Sid Meier today!

thanks guys, I appreciate the input. If I have any money when I get back from Vegas, I'll give it to Sid...Sid being Sid Meier and not a gay midget prostitue at the Bunny Ranch.

Top Bottom