Would you buy a unit graphics diversity DLC ?

Interested in buying an ethnic unit graphics DLC ?

• Yes, would give nice flavor to the game

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • No, don't find it important

Votes: 28 38.9%

• Total voters
No WTF? If they were to do that, they'd shoot themselves in the foot. I would boycott Civ. That should be done with the full game. I can identify units as they are now, it's those damn icons that are getting in the way.

Just to be clear, you do mean DLC as in those $5 packs? If so I wouldn't pay for that, that should come in an expansion.

Depends. It would be nice to have different unit styles for each of the different continents. That said it would be nicer to have as part of an expansion then a DLC.

I would buy it, but ONLY if every (or most) civ had their own units. If they are going to add stuff like that as DLC, they should make it something substantial. That would also add more "realism" because all tanks/ships/planes etc. . . dont look the same on a country by country basis. I think it would be cool if one civ's jet fighter could be a harrier fighting against another civ's F-15. Admittedly, it's just different visual representation of the same thing, but I believe it makes for more fun.

No - Aside from not considering it that important I wouldn't want to encourage restricting the modifiability of the game just so they can sell it.

absolutely not. Thats something that should have been in the game from day one imo. Then again, I haven't purchased any of the dlc. Much of it I think should have already been there. Like religion...

Top Bottom