Wow! Global warming is a tad too sensitive!

vorius

Warlord
Ok so in my current game I'm way ahead in tech (I disabled tech trading as an option since the AI's in my previous game seemed to be sharing EVERYTHING for free) and so I guess this made it much easier for me to stay ahead in tech. Anyway, I built the UN wonder and put forward the nuclear non proliferation treaty which was signed by everyone... great! So before anyone else could even build nukes I had them banned. Then I started building some nuclear power plants and one of them suffered a meltdown :eek:

So I cleaned up the fallout within 4 turns with all my available workers and thought nothing of it... No other nuclear events occurred! No meltdowns, no nuke launches and I'm getting global warming all over the place! It's way too sensitive!

Anyone know how to adjust this??

Interesting. Are you sure that it's from the meltdown? Could it be from industrialization in general?

Is there any way to access something like a global warming meter to monitor how it rises? I just got another nuke meltdown :eek: So I'm expecting the deserts to really ramp up now!

I was going for the domination victory but if all my terrain is gonna become desert I'm just gonna get it over with and do the space victory. No fun playing in the sand! :(

^^ You should lob a couple dozen nukes around and see what happens (and post a screenie). :)

Carver said:
^^ You should lob a couple dozen nukes around and see what happens (and post a screenie). :)

I did that in my first game :)

I was playing as France and Spain declared war on me. I must have launched 8 or 9 nukes at her cities, though it was obvious she had bomb shelters cause the city populations didn't drop very much :(

But there was plenty of fallout and I had a desert appearing in my small sized nation every 2 turns on average!

I lost that game to a space race...

Top Bottom