WTP 4.0.2 Published - Community Feedback

Nightinggale

Deity
Hi guys,

after almost 2 years of development the WTP team is proud to present its newest major release:
We The People 4.0.2 - aka "New Hope"

It was tough two years with a lot of hard work for the team and almost endless waiting for community.
We thus thank all team members and supporters for their commitment and motivation and community for its patience.

Now we hope you will have a lot of fun playing this monster of a release.
Of course we are looking forward to feedback that may help us to further improve the mod.

Of course this project is not done yet, we will continue to develop and are looking forward to further releases.
Now of course we should all take a few days to relax again and have fun playing our new release.

Your WTP team

EDIT: updated to 4.0.1. People started reporting a few "must fix now" bugs.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for all the hard work in the last 2 years. :)
Hopefully the next releases will be a bit smaller ... :crazyeye:

Also it was amazing to see all the hard work of the last weeks ! - It felt great to be part of this team.
The commitment to finally finishing this monster and actually publishing again was inspiring. :grouphug:

Last edited:
Yes Guys!!!
Time for my beloved English colonies to conquer a continent. Or two. Or everything.

Thank you team. You sweet rascals...
I remember many breaks from work, sitting on parkbenches, lying in bed, sitting in my car, scrolling through the forum hoping and wishing...
Can someone pinch me?
Is this real?
Well, the nights with little sleep are coming. Just one more turn....
Let us wear our dark, swollen, sleep deprived eye bags brothers, we need to optimize our economy, found the colony with the pearl resource, defeat the Dutch, buy more ships, and defile the Indian burial sites.

Thank you guys....

Great job friends, the WTP mod is fantastic. Congratulations on persevering in working for so long on something that is of great fun to many in this community. Thanks to all the modders who contributed to this.

raystuttgart just kindly sent me some lovely pictures if anyone wants to see how it looks! Gorgeous!

Civ4ScreenShot0000.jpg Civ4ScreenShot0001.jpg Civ4ScreenShot0003.jpg Civ4ScreenShot0004.jpg Civ4ScreenShot0005.jpg Civ4ScreenShot0006.jpg Civ4ScreenShot0008.jpg Civ4ScreenShot0009.jpg

Oooh big moment a long time in the making! Congrats guys! :)
Not just long time in the making, long time preparing what seems like perfection. I feel like I spent half the time fixing or otherwise preparing something for release. It will be a nice change now to move towards creating new stuff.

Not just long time in the making, long time preparing what seems like perfection. I feel like I spent half the time fixing or otherwise preparing something for release. It will be a nice change now to move towards creating new stuff.
hello i have a probleme when i launch the game with the mod i didnt have any of the new ressource or faction , why i have this probleme

hello i have a probleme when i launch the game with the mod i didnt have any of the new ressource or faction , why i have this probleme
Did you follow the guidance in "install instructions.txt" ?
If not, then please read.

If if still does not work, please post screenshots of:

1) The error message you get
2) "/Assets" folder of the mod (so we can see the full path and content)
3) Installation folder of the game (so we can see the full path and content)

Hi People. Excellent content of the mod, as I mentioned before.
I take this opportunity to ask you some questions about messages that have appeared to me.
1. On the one hand, when loading the mod having my language, Spanish (sorry for the translation) error 1252 appears, of which I attached a screenshot. If I load the game in English this error does not appear but I prefer to play the game in my language.
2. The other error (of which I attach a screenshot, see above right) occurred when I loaded Hernán COrtez, in giant magician.
3. After the error in point 2, I only see the 'Faire Weather Tweak Ex' map to choose from, but I understand that there were more maps available besides this one mentioned. Otherwise, please confirm if the mod includes only that map.
Thanks in advance.
P.S:
* Attached my 'Assets' folder in addition to the 3 screenshots.
* I have the GOG version, so I understand that it is updated (see photo 4 version)
* I followed the steps of the WTP installation file, from what I understand that it is installed correctly, inside the main folder of the game.,

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
  • Assets.zip
    6 MB · Views: 14