WW1 Infantry

Wyrmshadow

a very good unit WW1 British machine gun :D

:old:
MfG Wotan49

Great work. I remember when you made the Polish Cavalry unit that you were not going to make any more human units. I am really glad you changed your mind because these are really good.

wow, great.. you just don't know how long have i waited that somebody makes ww1 machinegun.. only thing, i'd would like to get generic one too (but you probably do these for specific project and i guess there are small chance for generic or maybe at least for russian one)
Anyway.. just this British HMG works too for me.

These are brilliant.

Stormtrooper is up.

Hi Wyrm !
Is the chest-steel-plate of the "Sturmtruppen"-Unit historical correct ? I`m just asking because I`ve never seen a pic of it somewhere. If it`s historical correct does anybody have some info or link for me ?

Hi Wyrm !
Is the chest-steel-plate of the "Sturmtruppen"-Unit historical correct ? I`m just asking because I`ve never seen a pic of it somewhere. If it`s historical correct does anybody have some info or link for me ?

They did in fact use them to some degree. I know it's a Wiki article, but it gives decent general information on these units.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormtrooper

Hi Wyrm !

This post has some very large pictures.
Here

Top Bottom