WW1 Infantry

:lol: Perhaps Steph can confirm this, but I'm told that, "Vous êtes Belge" ("You are Belgian") is a deathly insult in France.
Oz
Not really, but the dumb guy in French jokes is almost always Belgian.

Ares just sent me this picture.

Okay, Italians are up in post#1, minus 1 unit. I took a lot of care in making the Bersaglieri sounds.

Sweet. Love that Bersagliere!

Truly a work of art! I have followed this forum for ages, but never registered as a member. However the work of the recent moths are just too good not to say thank you. I'm actually waiting for quite some time to express my appreciation of your work, but every time I want to...more amazing units keep being posted. So I will basically use the conclusion of your WW1 pack to get down to it. I never took a liking to civ4 and I was very happy that so many new units got posted for civ3. I can imagine the countless days/weeks/months you have invested to create your units. For me they have opened a whole new enthusiasm for playing and adding the new units to scenarios. So a BIG thank you for your amazing work. I really appreciate what your doing and I hope you will never lose interest in unit creation. Greetings from Munich, Germany Max

Thank you Max, but it's not finished yet. I still have to put together an assault infantry for Italy and a generic Cavalry.

S'io credessi che mia risposta fosse
A persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
Questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.

- Basically, an expression of amazement from Dante's Inferno (I thought you'd appreciate the source :devil: ).

:thumbsup: ,

Oz

S'io credessi che mia risposta fosse
A persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
Questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.

- Basically, an expression of amazement from Dante's Inferno (I thought you'd appreciate the source :devil: ).

:thumbsup: ,

Oz

So you've visited my parents I see?

You heard the pig, the last Italian is at the top of post #2.

I made 2 *new* ottoman infantry. One is a remake of the early trooper, and an assault party.

This is awesome Wyrm! I'm in the middle of two WW1 PBEMs and trying to create my own WW1 scenario as well. These Turks as well as the rest of the collection will be put to good use! :clap:

Top Bottom