WW2-Global

this thing looks great Rocoteh,

I'm getting my version now to try it out. And from the looks of the screenies I think the SOE team doesn't have to worry about doing SOW now. LOL.

recon1591 said:
this thing looks great Rocoteh,

I'm getting my version now to try it out. And from the looks of the screenies I think the SOE team doesn't have to worry about doing SOW now. LOL.

recon1591,

Thank you.

I really hope you will like WW2-Global.

Rocoteh

I will be off-line for some hours.

An old-timer like me must have some sleep sometimes :) .

Rocoteh

Just started my first game on this as Germany (No, I am not a nazi). Pretty fun. The invasion of Poland went well, and I actually took down some enemy ships before the gigantic British navy wiped out almost my entire fleet. :p I then began my invasion of France, and midway through, I decided to see if any wonders had started out made. I pressed f7, and found that in 1939, Germany had created the Cure For Cancer in Munich. Yup, makes sense to me. :crazyeye: I then attacked Paris, and eventually it fell. All hail me! Until I saw the numbers of resistors. 27 RESISTORS!!!!!! THAT IS NOT A SMALL NUMBER!!!!!! THAT IS A VERY BIG NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!! But it makes sense, what with the French Resistance and all. Very good job! :goodjob:

Started mine as well as Germany,

Took Poland and Holland in 2 turns and Paris on the 3rd. As for the Naval war i did it diff then Omega. I made wolfpacks of 3 and moved the rest to ports and then when England came after the wolfpacks I gave them a new Ahole. LOL. But now its time for bed. Like Rocoteh says, us old timers need rest. LOL.

The Omega said:
Just started my first game on this as Germany (No, I am not a nazi). Pretty fun. The invasion of Poland went well, and I actually took down some enemy ships before the gigantic British navy wiped out almost my entire fleet. :p I then began my invasion of France, and midway through, I decided to see if any wonders had started out made. I pressed f7, and found that in 1939, Germany had created the Cure For Cancer in Munich. Yup, makes sense to me. :crazyeye: I then attacked Paris, and eventually it fell. All hail me! Until I saw the numbers of resistors. 27 RESISTORS!!!!!! THAT IS NOT A SMALL NUMBER!!!!!! THAT IS A VERY BIG NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!! But it makes sense, what with the French Resistance and all. Very good job! :goodjob:

The Omega,

Thank you.
Cure For Cancer. Hmmm... That wonder shall be renamed.

Note that the German Minefields offers a good defensive position
for the German navy.
There is also auto-production of 1 U-boat each turn in Hamburg.

Rocoteh

demond_dragon said:
can you send me the units and the pedicons from this map

I am not sure what you mean.

There is 2 downloads.
One "huge" download and the biq-file.

Rocoteh

El Justo said:
Rocoteh,

this thing looks fantastic. i look forward to trying this one out over the holiday.

El Justo,

Thank you.

I am looking forward to a report from you.

Rocoteh

recon1591 said:
Started mine as well as Germany,

Took Poland and Holland in 2 turns and Paris on the 3rd. As for the Naval war i did it diff then Omega. I made wolfpacks of 3 and moved the rest to ports and then when England came after the wolfpacks I gave them a new Ahole. LOL. But now its time for bed. Like Rocoteh says, us old timers need rest. LOL.

recon1591,

Paris on turn 3. That is incredible! I think I have to make
changes with regard to the French Order of Battle.

BTW: If one not occupy Copenhagen on turn 1 as Germany
the Danish submarines is to count with.

Rocoteh

The Omega said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
That's incredible!!!!!!!!!!! And I thought I was a master of modern war.........I have been bested! :goodjob:

I think the Maginot-line should be extended to increase play-balance.
However I will wait to decide on that until there have been reports
from people playing France.

Rocoteh

Really impressive !!! :goodjob:

I have been looking forward to the release of this and will start playing as soon as possible.I hope my CPU is able to load it without taking too much time...

Pfeffersack said:
Really impressive !!! :goodjob:

I have been looking forward to the release of this and will start playing as soon as possible.I hope my CPU is able to load it without taking too much time...

Pfeffersack,

Thank you.

Your playtest-reports are always interesting and of high value
when to further develop a scenario.
I hope WW2-Global will run without to much waiting time.
Within 1 hour I will upload more saved games.

Rocoteh

Rocoteh said:
I think the Maginot-line should be extended to increase play-balance.
However I will wait to decide on that until there have been reports
from people playing France.

Rocoteh
Well, the Germans DID beat teh Maginot-line by going around it, so I don't really see much of a problem there.

P.S.Y.C.H.O. said:
Woohoo, it's finished! :D
Downloading now...

P.S.Y.C.H.O.,

I hope you will like it.
BTW: Saved games for all playable Civs will be available from
Post 9 and 10 about 30 minutes from now.

Rocoteh

The Omega said:
Well, the Germans DID beat teh Maginot-line by going around it, so I don't really see much of a problem there.

The Omega,

Yes, you are right. They did.
But this is after 3 weeks.
Anyway no decision on changes until there have been more
playtest-reports.
Its possible that this will be balanced by the fact that Soviet
can attack on any turn.

Rocoteh

Great, it is finally out. :goodjob: A wonderful Christman present. ;)
I will download it as soon as I am back home. The screenies look really awesome. It was worth waiting for it!! :)
CellKu

Top Bottom