XX Century Mod

Wei-Yan said:
Hmmm this is very buggy
i tried the cold war map and i got these bugs:

1. no nations have been founded:mad:
2. everyone has white flags:mad:
3.Japan starts with its settlers on a mountian:mad:

then i tried to try the 90s map but when it got to the finishing part of loading it just shut Civ4 down:mad:
I just TREID to play youre WW2 map but like youre 90s map it just shut civ4 down:mad:

AndyTerry said:
Nothing, think I didn't understand you.
erm is that full stop meant to be a question mark or is it meant to be a full stop:confused:

Hi there, i'll donwload the mod inmediately and will tell you if i find anything you should now.

I really don't mind playing with hitler, mussolini or franco, or beating 'em. That's just a game, nothing more, so people cool down, AndyTerry made a good job.

EDIT: By the way... the spanish flag shown on the screeners was the "democratic" flag. Franco's one was different.

Well, I have a 1.0.1 version now, but I'm not quite sure if flags are normal, 'cause results on my computer are different from others' ones. Version is without scenarios.

Is anybody going to test it?

AndyTerry said:
Well, I have a 1.0.1 version now, but I'm not quite sure if flags are normal, 'cause results on my computer are different from others' ones. Version is without scenarios.

Is anybody going to test it?
I will........

Do you want screenshots or just me tell you if there are bugs?

I tried it and all the flags are good. No loading problem. Is there something to test specially?

Edit : Sorry i tried a new game in modern era and civ 4 shut down after the first turn. In ancient era, it work fine.

Schumiker
No, thank you very much :goodjob:

As I said... When flags were OK on my computer, they couldn't be seen on others... Now I don't see flags, but it's all right. How strange. Think, I need to reinstall drivers or DirextX :confused: And to install the latest Civ4 patch...

It seems to work in all era except in modern era with your new technologies.
I tried it in industrial era and it works fine.

Okay Andy ive played the new version as France playing vs USSR Russia Brazil and Spain at first everything went well the only bug i picked up on was a small one a missing civopedia entry for WW1 infantry also you cant see the population of russian cites but the as i got nationlism and my UU Civ4 shut down this seems to be a persistent problem with XX

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 287
Top Bottom