XX Century Mod

Ladies & getntlemen, I bring you beta of XX-3!

Compatible with Warlords 2.08 patch. Misses soundtrack (except main menu music).
You can download it here: http://www.terry.civfanatics.ru/xxcentury_v2-95b.rar
Size is about 24 mb.
Please, tell me results of your test after you try it!

AndyTerry -- Just a couple of quick observations - I downloaded the mod and began play as Germny on the Standard map - Received the "Intro" screen on Kaiser Wilhelm and wanted to start playing - the date indicated 1901 - The instant I clicked on "Play" the screen was completly black and the caption said "You have been defeated" -- I didn't get a chance to make a single play.

I then decided that perhaps there was something wrong with the scenario so I began looking for a way to play as Austria or Austria - Hungary on any of the four maps included with the mod - there was no option to select that important civilization.

My next effort was to select "Single Player" rather than a pre-made map and Austria-Hungary was available and the year of begining was, again, 1900 in June I think -- Oponents were not selectable und it appeared that "plastics" was going to take 462 turns to discover and Modern Armor - through the discovery of Composits was 1300 turns away -- am I doing something wrong or is this what was intended ?

AndyTerry -- Just a couple of quick observations - I downloaded the mod and began play as Germny on the Standard map - Received the "Intro" screen on Kaiser Wilhelm and wanted to start playing - the date indicated 1901 - The instant I clicked on "Play" the screen was completly black and the caption said "You have been defeated" -- I didn't get a chance to make a single play.

I then decided that perhaps there was something wrong with the scenario so I began looking for a way to play as Austria or Austria - Hungary on any of the four maps included with the mod - there was no option to select that important civilization.

My next effort was to select "Single Player" rather than a pre-made map and Austria-Hungary was available and the year of begining was, again, 1900 in June I think -- Oponents were not selectable und it appeared that "plastics" was going to take 462 turns to discover and Modern Armor - through the discovery of Composits was 1300 turns away -- am I doing something wrong or is this what was intended ?
Ok. I'll check out the bug with scenario. It's strange that it appears...

Austria... yes, scenarios miss it, because Europe is very overcrowded with other civs.

What does it mean that opponents weren't selectable?

High cost of techs is the right thing. If it were as in standard game, you'd finish techtree by ~1915 - 1920.

Andy, I love it so far. but the 'huge' earth map takes too long per turn, and I can't play the original version of xx-full. Can you make that xx century 3 compatible without Pakistan, Iran,Chile, Vietnam and all the other additions you have added. Mainly for speed purposes.

Andy, I love it so far. but the 'huge' earth map takes too long per turn, and I can't play the original version of xx-full. Can you make that xx century 3 compatible without Pakistan, Iran,Chile, Vietnam and all the other additions you have added. Mainly for speed purposes.
You can play all these civs on other maps or on random map ;)

when i try downloading it a screen just comes up saying "the webpage cannot be found"

Top Bottom